Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

.22 LR Ammo for sale... Federal & Remington - 1,425 rounds

Old 03-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
.22 LR Ammo for sale... Federal & Remington - 1,425 rounds

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you get it because even with shipping this is outrageous unless you are shipping it in gold plated ammo cans.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTacoDriver View Post
I hope you get it because even with shipping this is outrageous unless you are shipping it in gold plated ammo cans.
I think it comes with the gun. Well i hope.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
GPV Helicopters inc
Hellomoto is on a distinguished road
Hellomoto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still getting a brick (555) of Winchester .22 from Wallyworld (Walmart) for $23
Old 03-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
rascalrider has a spectacular aura aboutrascalrider has a spectacular aura about

Name: Carroll
rascalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellomoto View Post
I'm still getting a brick (555) of Winchester .22 from Wallyworld (Walmart) for $23
Every walmart around here has been out for months!!! UGH!!!
Old 03-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I'll give you $45 shipped for either brick of 550.

Guys, this is a free country, and even at that price, I am only making $35 total off of it (less if you pay via PayPal)... If you are able to find it for less, by all means, go buy it, but that price is well under Gunbroker.com prices... I didn't buy this at a retail outlet, I bought it from an individual with the intention of trying to make a few $$$. For those that are insinuating I'm gouging people, try asking questions before you start ripping into me... Had I bought it at Retail prices, I wouldn't be asking that much for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellomoto View Post
And you are getting Winchester... need I say more... LOL
Old 03-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #7

Quote:
So thats a no then? I just bought 1600 rnds of CCI for $120 yesterday so I dont really need it anyways.

Since that is less than I have in it, then u want me to pay shipping to, definitely a no...
Old 03-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #8

Only 1 box left, all Federal ammo has been sold...
Old 03-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #9
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Only 1 box left, all Federal ammo has been sold...
Just curious, how do you ship ammo?
Old 03-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Just curious, how do you ship ammo?

Has to go UPS Ground and have ORM-D written on it... You can create a free online UPS account and get discounted rates...