Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

LNIB 05 BOB LONG DARK ALIAS INTIMIDATOR (and some other stuff)

Old 02-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Talking LNIB 05 BOB LONG DARK ALIAS INTIMIDATOR (and some other stuff)

Whats up everyone i have a 05 Bob Long Warped Sports Dark Alias Intimidator paintball marker For Sale!!!

$420.00 O.B.O. for everything pictured...

The gun. It has a new Bob Long front regulator, New Bob Long On/Off, New Bob Long Feed Neck, Stiffy Switch Barrel Kit. Very good condition with no scratches. And Brand new internals.

New Low Pressure CP 4500 psi compressed air tank SOLD!!!!

Empire B2 hopper feeds at about 22BPS With new Hybrid Shell

NXe Gun Case

WGP Pod Holder. Holds 9 Pods. (pods included)

Last but not Least. Switch Stiffy Barrel Kit (barrel shown on gun)

Ok so there you have it.

I used to play in the XPSL tournament paintball series. But i have not enough time to play now. And i need money for college so help me out! I take very, very good care of my guns. the marker is capped at 21 BPS (balls per second).. so basically this gun rips. Its very steady very fast and very accurate!!!

so let the bidding begin.

***NO TRADES. PayPal ONLY***
Old 02-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Timi, thats a good price for the package!
Old 02-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys ya i ve had a PBN account for as few years now im gonna try it on there and im currently working on ebay
Old 02-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump and new low price!!! $700
Old 02-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I used to play paintball all the time back in the day!.. I would love to play again but I dont think I could find the funds for it and my million other hobbies!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
srsly its sooo expensive

just start throwing out prices.. if i geta resonable price I WILL SETTLE
Old 02-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
srsly its sooo expensive

just start throwing out prices.. if i geta resonable price I WILL SETTLE
Ya its too bad. Sooooo much fun! Just too hard to even get a big group of your friends together to even play anymore, everyones so busy. Not like high school hah
Old 02-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man for serious
Old 02-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump ive gotten 2 offers on another site for over 450.00 cmon you know you want this gun!!
Old 02-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery

tank is gone!!!!