Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Sockmonkey's "leftovers"

Old 03-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #22
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Received and applied. Thank you!

Old 03-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #24
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Still wish you would have done one last retro set up
Old 03-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #25
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today!! They'll go on this weekend after the truck gets a bath.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #26
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Still wish you would have done one last retro set up
x2 I was about to order a retro stripe on my hood like Konaborne...
Old 03-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #27
gladiatorj28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
gladiatorj28's Tacoma Gallery
Received mine today, will posts pics after this weekends application, pending its warm enough.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #29
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today

And I like how you include the instructions
Old 03-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #30
johnnywall22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
johnnywall22's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday.
Thanks.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #33
section m is on a distinguished road

section m's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine today. The weather is suppose to go cold here for a little bit so I will wait to install. They look good though.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #34
mavrick0509 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
mavrick0509's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on today. Looks great! Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails
Sockmonkey's "leftovers"-uploadfromtaptalk1364674145329.jpg  
Old 03-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #36
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Got one side on, then it got dark and cold.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #39
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Sock, I know you say they're all gone, but do you happen to have another 3rd brake light TRD one?
When I opened up the letter i accidently ripped it

Let me know if you have one sitting around, i'd like to buy another one.

Thanks!