Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB aluminum softball bat

Old 03-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB aluminum softball bat

I know a lot of you guys play, or played softball, and I see bats come up on here sometimes. I just started a new league, and we can only use single wall aluminum bats, no composite. I am looking for a good bat, not the cheap big 5 type. Please let me know what ya got, thanks.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 for sale.

Both are 32 in., 28 oz. Both ASA 2004 Certified.

The Rebel (silver color) hits further but has a slight dent which can only be felt when running your hand on the barrel.
The X-treme (blue color) has no dents and is much thicker walled aluminum.

$20 each.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I just saw this. We ended up ordering a team bat, an Anderson Pyrotech. But I am sure we can always use an extra. And you're local. Let me think about for a bit, thank you