Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

05 CRF250r

Old 04-11-2013, 06:03 AM   #21
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking bike man, I sold my 04 CRF250r a few years ago. Did you try posting it for sale on http://www.thumpertalk.com/index ?
Old 04-11-2013, 06:28 AM   #22
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
I would give you 1800 for this if it is really this clean. Where are you located?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #23
Bmangdog is on a distinguished road
Name: Brady
Bmangdog's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 05 myself, Great year! GLWS

Old 04-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #24
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayysere View Post
I would give you 1800 for this if it is really this clean. Where are you located?
I'm located in southern California. Calabasas area. 91302

I have a guy coming to "look" at it tomorrow told him to bring cash or don't waste my time
Old 04-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #25
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS! I got a ’08 crf150R i kinda would like to sell. I had it on CL and got a bunch of low ballers and scam e mails and even scam texts. i listed it as firm at 2500. it hardly has any scratches in the plastic and has been taken care of like yours. i had one guy try and over like 1400.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #26
If only you were closer. It's perfect
Old 04-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #27
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And this guy bails on me
Been emailing me all week saying he wants to come see it today. And now nope. O craigslist

I'm going to go see what the local bike shop will give me I bet 1200 is going to be there offer. Bastards

I even pulled the carb off it yesterday and cleaned it
Old 04-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #28
If it wasn't 600 to ship this, or if it would be cheaper to drive to Cali & back I would seriously buy this
Old 04-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayysere View Post
If it wasn't 600 to ship this, or if it would be cheaper to drive to Cali & back I would seriously buy this
Meet ya in laughlin or Vegas ?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #30

I truly hate craigslist. Talked with 2 people on the phone this week. And then a hour before they are going to come see it. They flake
Old 04-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #31

SOLD. 2000$

now what to buy next. .
Old 04-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #32
cruxofthebisquit is on a distinguished road

Name: John
cruxofthebisquit's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you sold it. I was contempalting having to drive all the way to Cali. while recuperating from back surgery. laughes. I know I'll want a bike just to take a spin on once in while and I guess my street days of hooliganism are over.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxofthebisquit View Post
Glad you sold it. I was contempalting having to drive all the way to Cali. while recuperating from back surgery. laughes. I know I'll want a bike just to take a spin on once in while and I guess my street days of hooliganism are over.
Thanks
It was a great bike and in really good shape. I just never rode it anymore. The guy who bought it his son is going to he stoaked

I'm done in the dirt for a wile. I got my truck for that now a days

Summers here and I'm itching for something street legal

Might pick up a old cb750 that's been cut up just to Cruz around on. All my friends keep telling me to get a dyna though.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:40 AM   #34
maddscience is on a distinguished road
maddscience's Tacoma Gallery
u sill got the bike, and where exactly are u located??
Old 05-26-2013, 04:54 AM   #35
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddscience View Post
u sill got the bike, and where exactly are u located??
If u go back a couple post u will see sold
Old 05-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
If u go back a couple post u will see sold
Ha thanks

Yep its long gone to a new home. Dude got a great deal and a bike in really good shape.

Money went to beer , guns , bills and a up coming vacation