Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Rosetta Stone: Chinese (Mandarin) for sale $100 + shipping

Old 03-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Rosetta Stone: Chinese (Mandarin) for sale $100 + shipping

Hi TW

I bought this Rosetta Stone for Chinese (Mandarin) a few months ago. Only used it once, and even then it was only the 1st CD I popped into the computer. Found out that I was not interested in learning the language. It's for levels: 1, 2, & 3

The CDs are in great condition, you can install the software twice, one time only on two different computers.

Please PM me if you're sincerely interested. Paypal

Old 03-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
You gonna Learn Chinese! " target="_blank">