Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2003 RC51 Yuma Vtwin 1000cc price lowered

Old 03-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
2003 RC51 Yuma Vtwin 1000cc price lowered

3 hours from phoenix and 3 hours from San Diego, or i may deliver depending on the deal

I will also accept partial trades of a simple AR15, M1 Grand, or 1911 + cash, but i would like to keep the cash around $4300 minimum with a gun trade.

Name: Ryan fife
Want to trade or $5500 obo a little

V-twin 1000 CC
14k miles
relatively new tires
sprockets and chain in good shape
Hotbodies undertail
shorty levers
Two brothers carbon fiber exhaust system
PC-III
HID 6k low and high beams
Reverse shift patter (GP shift) Can be returned to stock easily

The bike is a beast, its a vtwin and the exhaust makes it sound unreal. There is 14k on the clock, the kickstand fell through the asphalt a few months ago, couple very very minor blemishes on left side, hardly noticeable.

I will only entertain legit offers, this bike is a blast to ride, adult owned and always maintained, The bike has never been riden in the rain and I took it to one track day, through the marine corps, so it was more of a instructional school than a race day. If you dont think this bike is worth the price or the trade please keep it to yourself. The RC51 is for an enthusiast, not a stunter or a racer.

Note: the exhaust has changed since this picture
And so did the fuel map and brand new plugs

Thanks
Old 03-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
more pics

Old 03-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Clean bike! I wish i had the extra cash i would easily buy this off ya. Glws
Old 03-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Thanks SNOW

for anyone looking to take a loan out

$5500 loan over 5 years at 10% is $116.86 a month

$4300 loan over 5 years at 10% is $91.36

With progressive I also pay $134 PER YEAR for insurance
Old 03-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
kyoung.709 is on a distinguished road
kyoung.709's Tacoma Gallery
wonder what the freight cost would be to ship to canada???
Old 03-30-2013, 06:10 PM   #6
I'm not against shipping it so have a look around in line and check the prices

I'm located in Yuma AZ 85365
Old 03-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Wow....This was the one to have back in the day! Unfortunately my sport riding days are over. Good luck with the sale OP, this one is definetly a good deal!
Old 03-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #9
Thanks for the kind words, i have no doubt the future owner will love this as much as I have

I wont be excited to see it go that's for sure, however a quad/snow machine will be much more enjoyable for my orders will be taking me next.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:56 PM   #10
End of weekend bump
Old 04-01-2013, 05:36 AM   #12
Shipping to most place on the west coast looks to be 550-600, this is in response to some PMs as well
Old 04-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #13
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
bump. I have an 05. Best bike ever
Old 04-01-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I wish, one of my favorite bikes.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's a gorgeous bike..
Old 04-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #16
Sale pending
Old 04-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #17
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS! Very Nice!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #18
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
damn, really nice bike!!! GLWS... I'm gonna pick up a supermoto next!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #19
This gorgeous piece of machinery has been sold.