LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

bushmaster ar 15

Old 03-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
bushmaster ar 15

Selling an AR15 bushmaster, very low round count. Comes with 3 mags, 100rds and bushnell red dot. 1600/obo. Willing to drive within reason (located in Tampa)
Attached Thumbnails
bushmaster ar 15-9803505.jpg  
Old 03-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly, although I'm not super familiar with the process.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapetik View Post
Possibly, although I'm not super familiar with the process.
It's simple.
have the buyer pic a gun dealer to receive the rifle. Take that info with you to a gun dealer
and they will fill a transfer sheet out, take inventory of what you are sending. Charge you about $40
Done deal.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #5
Boots2Asses
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
It's simple.
have the buyer pic a gun dealer to receive the rifle. Take that info with you to a gun dealer
and they will fill a transfer sheet out, take inventory of what you are sending. Charge you about $40
Done deal.
Thanks I wasn't sure about that either!
Old 03-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #6

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds easy. Thanks for the info. Send me a PM
Old 03-31-2013, 01:28 AM   #7
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i bought 4 of these in va at $550 a piece, a little over a year ago. i wounder what i could get for my rock river now. sorry to jump on your thread.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:40 AM   #8
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
damn, i bought 4 of these in va at $550 a piece, a little over a year ago. i wounder what i could get for my rock river now. sorry to jump on your thread.
I'll give you $560 and pay the transfer fee
Old 03-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #9
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, the buyer just needs to fax you a copy of their FFL transfer paperwork, then you can ship it yourself through UPS, make sure it is shipped to the FFL at the address on the FFL paperwork and that you show a copy of the transfer paperwork to UPS. Then you don't have to pay your local FFL...

I've sold a couple through gunbroker.com and it went very smooth!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:50 PM   #10
ccurtis0805 will become famous soon enoughccurtis0805 will become famous soon enough
Name: cale
ccurtis0805's Tacoma Gallery
What brand and how many rounds do the mags hold?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:50 PM   #11

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
The mags are just the basic metal milspec. If it's a dealbreaker i could swap one for a magpul one.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #12
TheTank is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Mike
TheTank's Tacoma Gallery
offer

Ill pay 1k and Ill pick up in person in Tampa.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #13
Tacoma Susp. Confuses Me
e34croak is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
e34croak's Tacoma Gallery
This is a BUSHMASTER, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #14

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
Ill pay 1k and Ill pick up in person in Tampa.
Thanks but that's a little thin....
Old 04-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #15
TheTank is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Mike
TheTank's Tacoma Gallery
???

Little thin? I bought the exact gun for 600 hundred 5 months ago. Thought 1k was being generous! Tomoka gun and pawn in Ormond beach has several of these brand new for 1200 with 2 mags and 160 rounds. So 1600 is a little overboard. Hope you didn't pay that much for this AR!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #16

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
This gun has never been 600. Even before this mess they were 800-1000. Here in Tampa new cmmg's go for 1500 with none of the additional stuff.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #17
DPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DPR921's Tacoma Gallery
Im just waiting till everyone realizes these guns arnt going anywhere and can pick up one dirt cheap from my local gun shop because they have ordered way to many of them and need them gone!! They already have about 9 smith and wesson AR15 sport and X models sitting in there for $900 and $1300. Not sure about a smith and wesson ar yet though..
Old 04-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #18

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a S&W... haven't shot it yet, but hear good things. Something to remember about AR's is there are only about 4-5 manufactueres of 'lowers' that they all use. About the same with the uppers. Then they all just stamp their names on them.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #19

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapetik View Post
This gun has never been 600. Even before this mess they were 800-1000. Here in Tampa new cmmg's go for 1500 with none of the additional stuff.
This^

My Bushmaster XM15 E2S M4A3 was $879 at wally world before all this went down. The gun was never offered "NEW" for $600.

You can buy them all day long "NEW" here for $1300.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/13230

Unless you have got some add-ons OP, you might cosider lowering your price. These guns are far from rare. imo.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #20

Army:
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
obo obo