Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Nikon D80

Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon D80(SOLD)

*****SOLD******

looking to sell my Nikon D80 camera with external battery/grip attachmment,3 lenses, semi-fisheye adapter, flash, flash diffuser, camera bag and tripod. i have all the original boxes for the camera the flash and the grib and for the 18-55mm lens
the camera bag is a quantaray pro with 2 slim pockets one for laptop and other for misc stuff and the main compartment for the camera and lenses it has foam dividers that you can move around to make it how you want

nikon DX 18-55mm lens

nikon DX 55-200mm lens

nikon AF 50mm

opteka semi fisheye lens adapter

nikon Speedlight SB-600

flash diffuser

quantaray pro camera bag

also i have a tripod that i will include. it has a base that screws into the camera body that is a quick disconnect to the tripod.

This camera and everything i have has been such a joy to have and it has never failed me.

looking to get 400$

pm me on here for my number or more info or pictures

some pictures ive take with the camera

Old 04-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Just a free bump for you but i have the exact same camera with a couple different lenses and its an amazing camera. By far one of the best bodies nikon ever made. Hell of a deal.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you good sir
Old 04-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #4
Pabst knows best

before work bump