1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wife Making and Selling Quilts

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by guitarjamman, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Apr 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM
    guitarjamman

guitarjamman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Northeast
    Vehicle:
    2019 Ram 2500
    So my wife has been sewing quilts for an eternity and has been giving them away to friends and family. After some thought, she decided to sell them online - most are baby size quilts (she has both boy and girl styles made) and sell for $40.00. I have one she made me when we first met (guitar fabric) that has held up perfectly for over 10 years now. There should be no cause for concern on the quality of these things, still looks like the day she made it.

Want a special order? Have a specific theme/size in mind or pattern you would like to see? No problem, just send me a PM or her a message through the link provided and the accomodations can be made.

Check them out if you get a chance. Have a baby yourself or know someone who is expecting? They make a perfect gift.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/JGlessDesigns?section_id=13254985

As required, here a few sample pictures of her quilts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. please ignore the "American Girl Doll" clothes on her site. My mother in law has a strange addiction to those things and makes outfits to sell. They just creep me out.

P.P.S. if you have a daughter (or son, I do not discriminate) who likes "American Girl Dolls", please ignore the P.S.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top