Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

I need an Emblem!

Old 04-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
Cray is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Cray's Tacoma Gallery
I need an Emblem!

We are starting a local archery club here in Eureka, Kansas. I would like to know if there is anyone on here that does custom emblems. Like window stickers and stuff like that. We are called the Eureka bow addicts and are just getting started. If you are good at stuff like this please show me what you can do. Thanks for any help.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cray View Post
We are starting a local archery club here in Eureka, Kansas. I would like to know if there is anyone on here that does custom emblems. Like window stickers and stuff like that. We are called the Eureka bow addicts and are just getting started. If you are good at stuff like this please show me what you can do. Thanks for any help.
PM member RuggedT he could probably hook you up
Old 04-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #3
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cray View Post
FS:Custom Vinyl Decals
OP is SteelCityAirman7

work looks good. give him a shot