Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Remington 270 for sale

Old 04-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Remington 270 for sale

Selling my old hog gun, have an ar now so I don't need it anymore,synthetic stock, black barrel comes with 3 boxes of ammo and a case, scope, and sling asking 450 would consider trades for a pistol or any other gun really. Can send pictures if needed. Remington 270 for sale-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365100950.583334.jpg
Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one of these, I love it!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I've got one of these, I love it!
I loved it until the AR bug bit me!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
I loved it until the AR bug bit me!
I also have a remi 270, I love it. Shoots dead on and is around 5 years old (was a gift) and as long as you clean and take care of it you won't have issues. Also I hate the AR bug lol
Old 04-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #5

I love it
Old 04-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
I would keep it. Maybe in the future you go elk hunting or something.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
X2
Old 04-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
What model is it? 270 is the caliber. Is that the model as well or is it a 770 or 700 something like that?
Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #10
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
looks like 710
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #11

Quote:
I have a 50 cal for that...
Old 04-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #12

Bumpppppp
Old 04-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #13
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
Yea... I don't know about 270 for elk hunting. Lol

Free bump
Old 04-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

And the model is...?
Old 04-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #15
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
Yea... I don't know about 270 for elk hunting. Lol

Free bump
270 was jack oconnor favorite caliber. The man killed a lot of elk with it. Ed weatherby used a 257. If you can't shoot use a bigger gun I guess. I've seen four elk dropped by a 270. The 270 is a great round.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #16
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
270 was jack oconnor favorite caliber. The man killed a lot of elk with it. Ed weatherby used a 257. If you can't shoot use a bigger gun I guess. I've seen four elk dropped by a 270. The 270 is a great round.
You are correct that the 270 is a great round, but I love my.30-06 too much hahha free bump. Put this up on Calguns. Should go qui k
Old 04-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
You are correct that the 270 is a great round, but I love my.30-06 too much hahha free bump. Put this up on Calguns. Should go qui k
What's cal guns?
Old 04-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #18

try gunbroker.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
So what's the model number bud? Interested possibly. Willing to ship to FFL dealer?
It's the 710, and it could be a possibility never done it before but I wouldn't be against it