Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2003 Cobra SVT 30k miles (AZ)

Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
2003 Cobra SVT 30k miles (AZ)

Posted in CL here:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3590971867.html

This car has never been pullied or raced. It lives in my garage under a micro fiber cover. It is dead sexy and very rare. Priced extremely competitively! Cars with twice the miles are asking the same price!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
baseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to behold

baseballfan5566's Tacoma Gallery
nice termi man, I miss my 04.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, were you the one who messaged me about trading vehicles? never heard back if so. was waiting on pictures. nice looking mustang, not gonna lie, thinking about a trade!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I love mustangs!!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 05:43 AM   #5
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
A very beautiful car. If i owned it, id certinaly hate to see her go. GLWS
Old 04-12-2013, 05:44 AM   #6
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
dream car right there!! GLWS!
Old 04-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #7
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Sent that CL link to a buddy of mine that might be interested... He already has a red one, but I don't think it's convertible...
Old 04-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #8
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to my buddy, apparently he let his son drive it and he didn't check the oil in it and blew the engine, so he spent $13,000 getting a new numbers matching engine from the factory... Yikes...
Old 04-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #10
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Wow, for some reason I wasn't getting updates. Thanks for all the repsonses everyone. I have a buyer interested in the CCW's, so I will likely be selling the Cobra on the stock wheels. I will take $20k on stock wheels. She has fresh oil and filter, spare serpentine belt, new fuel filter, all new fluids. Ready to rock.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:13 AM   #11
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Why the sale? Cause you wanna buy my truck?!
Old 04-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #12
I'm headed to an operational billet overseas and I have 3 vehicles. So, sadly, no new vehicles for me.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:26 AM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
ah, alright man. well have fun!