LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - $9999 (Phoenix, AZ)

Old 04-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
ipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
ipath0427's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - $9999 (Phoenix, AZ)

I am thinking about selling my 2011 Sportster 1200 because I haven't ridden it as much as I thought I would since I moved to AZ. I am the only owner of the bike and I purchased it new in the summer of 2011. It has just over 2,100 miles on it and the 1,000 mile service was performed at the dealer. I have truly babied this bike. It has never seen rain and has always been garage kept and covered. It also has quite a few upgrades on it.

Vance and Hines short shots black - $400
Passenger seat pillion - $130
Passenger foot pegs - $100
Quick disconnect sissy bar with pad and storage compartment - $300
Edge cut collection foot pegs - $80
Edge cut collection grips - $90
Screamin Eagle performance spark plugs - $15
Screamin Eagle spark plug wires orange - $20
Chopped fender LED edge light - $90
Turn signal visor trip rings and smoked lenses - $70
Flush mount gas cap black - $80
HD security system w/key fob - $400
PIAA 70456 Xtreme White Plus H4 Anti-vibration Bulb - $35
Road King Air Ride rear shocks/ pump - $250

All original parts included in sale.

I will also include 2 DOT helmets, XL half helmet ($60), and L 3/4 helmet with pull down eye shield ($100).

This bike retails for $10,500, but with all the fees that the dealership tacks on including shipping and assembly costs, you end up paying over $12,000 for this bike stock. With over $2,000 worth of upgrades and accessories, this bike is a steal at $9,750. It also still has 5 years on the warranty. I am pretty firm on the price. Title in hand.

No test rides unless I have cash in hand.

Thanks for looking, email me with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0306.jpg   2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0304-1-.jpg   2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0310.jpg   2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0311-2-.jpg   2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0309.jpg  

2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0323.jpg   2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 48, XL1200X - 99 (Phoenix, AZ)-imag0324.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin sporty good luck with the sale
Old 04-05-2013, 12:18 AM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... the buell i wanted sold...

where did you move from? where was the bike purchased? wondering if there will be any issue registering an out of state bike in CA is why I ask. I had a hell of a time registering my 67 Triumph from Wisconson (had it shipped). Many issues, but one was the out of state title. Is it paid off?
Old 04-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
also, don't suppose youd want any truck parts as partial payment? check the thread in my sig, have plenty left! We could meet up, swap parts/cash/bike, and head home happy campers! I'm home in May. I'll be PMing you shortly!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:00 AM   #5
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Somewhat interested in the leather jacket you mentioned...do you have any pics of that? Not sure if a L would fit me or not. Been thinking I will just bite the bullet and buy a new from from my local HD store
Old 04-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
great! you buy the jackets and helmets, ill buy the bike! haha
Old 04-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #7
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Im not a huge fan of harley's (actually, the exact opposite of a huge fan) but that is a nice bike.

The lack of flashy, cheap "hey, look at me" chrome is refreshing.

Clean bike...GLWS
Old 04-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #8
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
great! you buy the jackets and helmets, ill buy the bike! haha
no need for helmets...i have two that i dont wear already...but the one does have white crime scene spray paint all over it...

i was actually gonna go buy a new helmet today...looking at the new Bell Rogue helmet...its flipping sweet..if it fits me...it actually would be a helmet i might wear!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #9

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Im not a huge fan of harley's (actually, the exact opposite of a huge fan) but that is a nice bike.

The lack of flashy, cheap "hey, look at me" chrome is refreshing.

Clean bike...GLWS

yea the bike he is selling is def a sweet ride!!! one of my buddies i ride with has almost the same bike and he loves it!

i was never a fan of the flashy chrome look either...i went with flat black on my street bob

dont mean to hijack the thread.....consider it a BUMP!

Old 04-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #10
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet bike, GLWS!
Old 04-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #11
ipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedipath0427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks guys, I hate to sell it, but not getting much use out of it right now.

Nice looking Street Bob muddin!
Old 04-28-2013, 04:46 AM   #12
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, still selling the bike eh? any interest in a whole new suspension set up? i talked to you earlier about it. i have an icon st. 4 set up, with all pro leafs, and king springs, plus the stock icons. ill give you them plus cash on top for the bike! you were waiting to see if it sells, and I am as well, have a buyer in the truck as is now, but if he falls through, and you want to go this route let me know!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #13
Bump...$9,750!