Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

.22 LR CCI Stingers - 1640 FPS (6 boxes ammo)

Old 04-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
.22 LR CCI Stingers - 1640 FPS (6 boxes ammo)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had spare money. This'll be gone fast...
Old 04-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
strip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
strip's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! Price gougers on here too! Thanks for your contrabutions to this ammo problem and for trying to stick it to your fellow sportsman and tacoma owners. You are a real trooper!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by strip View Post
Nice!!! Price gougers on here too! Thanks for your contrabutions to this ammo problem and for trying to stick it to your fellow sportsman and tacoma owners. You are a real trooper!

Thanks for your concern, I'll make maybe $20 on this after shipping, not to mention my 15 trips to the store to get it... And at my current hourly salary, I'm going to lose about $200 on the deal...
Old 04-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #5
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you find them?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:28 AM   #6

Local Outfitters store, they are rationing 2 per person, took me 3 days to get 6 boxes... Even tried going multiple times per day with no success...They made me wait...
Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For people like me who can't even find .22LR locally, this is still a better deal than I can get on my own. Supply and demand, he's got the product, there is a shortage of bullets so there is a demand for it. Now stick to the forum rules and keep your comments about someone else's pricing to yourself
Old 04-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #8
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
For people like me who can't even find .22LR locally, this is still a better deal than I can get on my own. Supply and demand, he's got the product, there is a shortage of bullets so there is a demand for it. Now stick to the forum rules and keep your comments about someone else's pricing to yourself
x2
Old 04-05-2013, 08:31 AM   #9
strip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the rough

strip's Tacoma Gallery
There is a shortage of bullets because people are buying them up, jacking the price and reselling them. These sell on the shelf for around $7.00 a box. All I can say is thats 6 boxes he bought he didnt need and is selling them for a profit. Loosing money my azz! at over a 100% mark up? Someone would be a fool to pay this.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There is a shortage of bullets because people are buying them up, jacking the price and reselling them. These sell on the shelf for around $7.00 a box. All I can say is thats 6 boxes he bought he didnt need and is selling them for a profit. Loosing money my azz! at over a 100% mark up? Someone would be a fool to pay this.
Regardless of your personal opinions about why there is a shortage, you're still the one being an asshat crapping in someone's sale thread because you disagree with the price. Once again, forum rules are pretty clear about that sort of thing. If you don't like the price, move along and keep your mouth shut.

See the bolded section below:

Quote:
You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld [NEW]

BUYERS
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens.

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #11

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #12
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
pretty excited for losing money over the deal
Old 04-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #13

LOL, well, I did sell it for more than I had it on here for...