1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Watch

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Yamaha Dave, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Here is a Genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Divers Watch in EXCELLENT mint condition from my personal watch collection (MSRP $595.00). It looks AMAZING and comes in the hard to find nautical deep blue with a stainless steel band. This watch is built like a TANK. If the world were ending tomorrow i'd be wearing this watch. The machined block of aluminum is SOLID and rivals one of my Breitling watches. As you can see from the pics I am also including a Genuine Swiss Army, black calf-skin leather band with white stitching ($75.00 value), which compliments the watch nicely. You will also get the stainless band if you prefer that look, but I've gotten so many compliments with the leather band against the deep blue dial. As far as cosmetics, this watch is nearly perfect from blemishes, as I sparingly wore it rotating in out of my watch collection. There are no scratches on the crystal and bezel shows minimal wear if any. The leather band has very light wear, and the original stainless bracelet has some hairline scratches. Overall i would rate it a solid 9.5 out of a 10. You will receive the watch, inner box, outer case, stainless band, leather band, and instruction manual. The watch is functioning perfectly and keeps excellent time, it is ready to wear!

****SOLD*****

Manufacturer Specs:
    Victorinox Swiss Army 241173 Dive Master Divers Watch

Dive with confidence wearing the Victorinox Swiss Army 241173 Dive Master 500 Watch, a classic dive watch that features a bold, unidirectional timing bezel clearly engraved with 60 minute scale and luminous marker at 12 o'clock, and large luminous hands and hour markers that assure easy legibility even in murky depths. Built for accuracy and reliability with legendary Victorinox quality, the precision Swiss quartz movement of the Victorinox 241173 is housed within a high performance stainless steel case, and it is submersible to 500 meters. Beyond its superb functions, the Victorinox Swiss Army 241173 Dive Master 500 makes a stunning visual impression, in the water and out. Its crisp blue dial shielded by a sapphire crystal, and its surgical grade stainless steel bracelet provide a rugged sport look fashioned with Swiss Army sophistication.

Features:
    Brand: Victorinox Swiss Army
    Style: Dive Master 500 Watch
    Model: 241173
    Case: Satin finish 316L stainless steel, screw-in caseback
    Bezel: Satin finish 316L stainless steel, unidirectional rotating (60 clicks), engraved 60 minute scale, luminous marker
    Crown: Protected, screwdown crown
    Dial: Blue, large silver tone hands and baton and orb hour markers (Superluminova filled), 24 hour indices on inner circle, second/minute stick indices on the chapter ring, magnified date aperture at 3 o'clock, Victorinox emblem at 12 o'clock
    Crystal: Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, flat profile, sapphire
    Movement: Precision Swiss quartz analog, Ronda caliber 715, 5 jewels, seconds, minutes, hours, calendar date
    Illumination: Large luminous hands and hour markers, bezel marker, Superluminova
    Submersible: 50 atm/500 meters/1650 feet, suitable for swimming, snorkeling, diving
    Bracelet: Satin finish 316L stainless steel
    Case Size: 43mm
    Case Thickness: 14mm
    Functions: World Timer, GMT
    Features: Three Hand and Date
    Water Resistant: 500m (50 ATM, 1650 FT)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]