Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: .223 ammo and mags

Old 04-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
FS: .223 ammo and mags

I have 4 thermold 20rnd mags $6 each plus $5 shipping if u buy more than 1 u only pay for shipping once.
FS: .223 ammo and mags-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365621258.529405.jpg
FS: .223 ammo and mags-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365621272.072150.jpg

All ammo and Promags are sold only ^^^^ these left

Check local laws before buying I will not ship to states where it's illegal. I would prefer not to make them rebuild kits but if no one takes the whole first I will break them down.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: .223 ammo and mags-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365621429.038146.jpg   FS: .223 ammo and mags-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365621439.142603.jpg   FS: .223 ammo and mags-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365621451.127163.jpg   FS: .223 ammo and mags-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365621463.608602.jpg  
Old 04-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Figure $15 for UPS Ground give or take a dollar...
Old 04-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Figure $15 for UPS Ground give or take a dollar...
K thanks.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #5

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
i want 2 of the promags
pm sent
Old 04-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent dibs on all the ammo
Old 04-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #8

Navy:
Quote:
money sent for all 4 promags
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
pm sent dibs on all the ammo
and replied
Old 04-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good cause if you didnt buy it i was gonna have to buy that too lol.... now if i could find 9mm for a decent price id be all over that

yo you wanna have him ship them to one of us (everything) since i will see ya in two weeks...save some money on shippin??
Old 04-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #11

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind....cant ship ammo via usps...has to be UPS.

thought it was a good idea at first ha
Old 04-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #13

Navy:
k replied to everyone and stuff will be on its way tomorrow and i will get tracking numbers to everyone also.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #14

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
paypal money sent.

thanks
Old 04-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #15

Navy:
Got ya both john and joel thanks.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #16

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol....shipping aint bad on this light weight stuff anyway...see ya soon man

yea i figured...just thought if we combined them its less of a hassle for ryan and we would just split the cost.

see ya soon! cant wait for rausch...got the winch wired up last weekend
Old 04-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #17
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Just a head's up...if you reloaded that ammo you need a BATF license to sell it, without the proper license you may want to retain an attorney.

- Mark
Old 04-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #18

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfar80 View Post
Just a head's up...if you reloaded that ammo you need a BATF license to sell it, without the proper license you may want to retain an attorney.

- Mark
Thanks mark i had no idea.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #19

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
I won't tell no one....
Old 04-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #20

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
I won't tell no one....
not sending reload. i got some other ammo i will send. still .223 55gr