1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

powder,heads,9mm,small primers

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by hard2kill, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Apr 10, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    looking for decent 9mm target/range loads,winchester 231 and 748 powder and also small pistol primers (9mm)...if anyone has extra they wanna sell or a place to get it thats not price gouging like crazy and is willing to pick it up for me please pm me....i have a ton of brass i wanna load for my .45 and i need more target 9mm for practice...thank you very much to anyone that can help..

2. Apr 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
  3. Apr 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top