Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Bravo Company Manufacturing 5.56 Rifle (Virginia)

Old 04-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Bravo Company Manufacturing 5.56 Rifle (Virginia)

Edit: Eotech no longer included

BCM 5.56 Rifle with about 400 rounds thru it
BCM upper and lower
BCM Mod4 charging handle
BCM M16 bolt carrier
BCM pistol grip
Troy Bravo rail
Collapsable stock
Magpul BUS (dark green)
Blackhawk foregrip (two different length grips)
Caldwell Bi-pod
Rail light mount with cheap LED light

Comes with:
Pistol grip storable cleaning kit
Black soft carry case
6 metal 30rd mags
ACU print 6 mag bandolier
Mag loading tool (for striper clips)
3-point sling (off brand)

Asking $1400 for everything

Prefer local sale but if no local offers you pay FFL transfer and shipping.
Located in Hampton, VA

Please no thread bashing
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, it looks like mine, except i don't have a $500 optic.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
GLWS, it looks like mine, except i don't have a $500 optic.
Without eotech (I know... the rear sight is too far forward)

And the cleaning kit is the top one only. The hardware and Allen wrench not needed.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #5
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet setup, GLWS Just curious, do you require FFL transfer if I drive to meet you? I have HCP... I'm in TN...
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #6
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Sweet setup, GLWS Just curious, do you require FFL transfer if I drive to meet you? I have HCP... I'm in TN...
I would prefer to transfer the rifle out of my name to avoid and future problems.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #7
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Can't say that I blame you.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I think I just wet my panties...
Old 05-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDogTacoma View Post
Which EoTech model is that? I'm interested in it, if you'll sell it separately.
XPS-3
Old 05-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #13
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Price change
Old 05-16-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
specs on that upper? Any chance of parting it out?
Old 05-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #15
LVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to behold
LVTacoMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad price for a bcm. The lower is like a unicorn you cant find one anywhere. If you were closer I would pick this up
Old 05-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #16
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
You can do a bill of sale, if you are concerned with a face to face sale, for record keeping.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTacoMedic View Post
Not a bad price for a bcm. The lower is like a unicorn you cant find one anywhere. If you were closer I would pick this up
You just have to keep your eyes peeled. I grabbed 2 within a week (and ... or course don't need both. Doh!)

OP, is that a 16 inch LW profile barrel? Carbine length or midlength?
Old 05-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #18
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it's the midlength 16"... Have to check in the morning. Was purchased as a fully assembled BCM rifle, was not assembled by me. If you price it out on BCM's website it's $1400 (upper and lower reciever) without bolt carrier or charging handle. Mine has the M16 bolt carrier and Mod4 charging handle.