Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Fox Racing FLUX Mountain Bike Helmet

Old 02-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Fox Racing FLUX Mountain Bike Helmet

I sold my bike, now I have no use for this nearly new helmet.

Only worn for a total of maybe 8 hours. No smells, no cracks, never been in a wreck.

I'm not sure of the size, but my hat size is 7 3/8 if that helps you.

$45 + S&H

The manufacturer's website:
http://shop.foxracing.com/ecomm/Auto...=20001255F.jpg

And the actual helmet:

$45 + S&H
(it shouldn't be much, the helmet is feather light) and this Fox Racing Helmet is yours!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Edit because Im an IDIOT
Old 02-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
hey, Buddy?

YOURE GETTING MARRIED!!!!

KEEP THE HELMET!!!
LMAO!

But once again Chris...I'm Casey. Not Ed.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
LMAO!

But once again Chris...I'm Casey. Not Ed.
DAMMIT!!!!

You guys need to change screen names!!!!!
Both starting with "E" is too much for my little mind to take.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #5
Bourbon

It's cool. That does give me an idea...maybe I can send it down as a wedding gift?
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #6

Quote:
It's cool. That does give me an idea...maybe I can send it down as a wedding gift?
Well, your gonna get maried someday, so I would keep it.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #7

Then again.......I still cant find mine.........How much you asking????
Old 02-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Well, your gonna get maried someday, so I would keep it.
Oh, I've got it covered. I have a KBC that I wear on the streetbike. The Fox wouldn't cover my jaw if she decided to swing for the fences.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
Bourbon

Despite the fervent warning from Chris, the helmet has been sold.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #10

Quote:
Despite the fervent warning from Chris, the helmet has been sold.
One day, You will regret this.