LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

PMAGS GEN 2 BLACK NON WINDOWS

Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
PMAGS GEN 2 BLACK NON WINDOWS

I've got some extra pmags I ordered a few months ago show up. I don't really need them anymore so figured someone here might. They are gen 2, black, non window and 30 rounds. Asking $25 each but shipping is on you. I have 4 of them. I don't want to deal with opening them and disassembling them so for now shipping to non prohibited states. Please keep your these are $15 magazine comments out of here.
Unfortunately that is no longer the cost of them so it is irrelevant. This is a descent deal unlike others asking $50-$70 each. Oh yeah shipping will be from Little Rock, AR and should be under $5. Thanks guys!

***SOLD***
Attached Thumbnails
PMAGS GEN 2 BLACK NON WINDOWS-817116-450x600.jpg  
Old 04-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
I've got some extra pmags I ordered a few months ago show up. I don't really need them anymore so figured someone here might. They are gen 2, black, non window and 30 rounds. Asking $30 each but shipping is on you. I have 4 of them. I don't want to deal with opening them and disassembling them so for now shipping to non prohibited states. Please keep your these are $15 magazine comments out of here.
Unfortunately that is no longer the cost of them so it is irrelevant. This is a descent deal unlike others asking $50-$70 each. Oh yeah shipping will be from Little Rock, AR and should be under $5. Thanks guys!
$15 is definitely still the cost of them. I can go to my local shop and buy 50 of them at normal msrp.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine online and got here in a few weeks. 12.95 each. These overpriced magazine availability is settling down a lot.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Like I said no need for the comments. Unfortunately some people can't go to there local gun store and buy as many as they want for $12.95 not because magpul raised their prices but vendors have. If I was trying to make a hefty amount of money on theses I'd list them on armslist or gunbroker for much more but thank you for your negative comments and free bumps.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
The comments weren't negative, but the bumps were def free. Just like you're offering information, so can we. And actually you can order the pmags from magpul if you have any friends in Colorado. Magpul is offering a Colorado air lift program 10 mags at 12.95 with 5 dollar shippjng. I agree not everyone has this opportunity but I think it's importantly that they know about it.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
u can still buy direct from magpul for 12.95. like u said, they didnt raise their prices, but that doesnt mean u cant order from them either
Old 04-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #7

Air Force:
Sold. Thanks for the free bumps.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:22 AM   #8
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Actually my bumps are double the msrp