Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Used Gopro Hero

Old 04-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Used Gopro Hero

Sold
Old 04-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #2
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! wish i had some extra $$$.....
Old 04-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
would you be willing to sell the suction cup mount separately?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
No. That makes the whole sale pointless if I seperate
Old 04-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #7
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
got a video from it posted online somewhere?
Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #8
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Sure... I have this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2Lsx52fYU
Old 04-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #9
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #10
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #11
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
$60 shipped?
Old 04-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #12
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #13
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #14
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've never had one of these, what is the broken bracket supposed to do or what are you prevented from doing because the bracket is broken?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Your on my ignore list. No idea what you said, dont care.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #16
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
^^ Your on my ignore list. No idea what you said, dont care.
I don't know what the hell I ever said to you to get your panties in a knot but whatever... thanks
Old 04-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #17
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Thats exactly why you were blocked. You shit on another FS thread with you band of tools, and were throwing neg rep around
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #18

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Thats exactly why you were blocked. You shit on another FS thread with you band of tools, and were throwing neg rep around
I think you have me confused with someone else... I have never shit in someone else's sale thread and very, very, very rarely use the 'per' whether it be positive or neutral because it's meaningless. If you just don't like me, whatever, I really don't give a shit but at least get your facts straight.

Only reason I posted here to begin with was because I was interested in buying the Go-pro.

BTW, thanks for the neutral
Old 04-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #19
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Just returning the favor. I believe it was a FS thread I started about some rear springs a long while back. Whole bunch of people jumped on me. Everyone who did so got added to my ignore list. Welcome back to it... re-adding you. Thanks for the bumps
Old 04-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #20

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Like I said, get your facts straight before you start spewing bullshit. Go back and look at that thread, I didn't say anything bashing you and you ended up getting banned due to comments made in your own sale thread. I don't give a shit if you keep me on your ignore list but don't accuse me of something I didn't do.

GLWS, free bump, screw you, I'm out