Notices

Spring Cleaning Sale

Old 04-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Cajun Yota
Beaureguardbull is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Beaureguardbull's Tacoma Gallery
Spring Cleaning Sale

Ive been cleaning around the house and have found tons of stuff I would like to sell.

Depo Clear Corners for 98-00 Tacomas for Sure, maybe 95-97s. Unboxed, didnt like the look on my truck. I kept the orange bulbs though. Also im throwing in a Amazon special dome light LED that wouldnt fit in my 98. 20$ Shipped OBO for the pair.

Also I have a bunch of World of Warcraft books and goodies I would like to sell. 20$ Shipped OBO.

I also have a Xbox 360 Kinect. Opened once to see if it would work. It did, but I dont play Xbox anymore. Comes with Kinect Adventures. 50$ OBO Shipped.

Also have a MW3 Hardened Edition Strategy Guide and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Strategy guide. Id like 15$ OBO Shipped for them.

I will add more as I decide on what I am going to sale. PM me for details\more pics of items. Thank youˇ

Ipod is Sold BTW
Old 04-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
pics before mods lock
Old 04-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in clear corners..anyway to confirm they are 98-00
Old 04-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #4
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the kinect let me know.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:59 AM   #5
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a pm let me know
Old 05-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #6
Cajun Yota

Bump... Everythings still for sale
Old 05-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
Cajun Yota

Bump... The stuffs still for sale!!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent re: ipod shuffle