Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: 1979 Honda XL250

Old 07-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #21
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
4th of July special! $900 Today only!!!!!!!!! PM me today and you're in on the deal.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:04 PM   #22
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Contact me within a week and 4th price is kept at $900
Old 07-06-2013, 05:45 AM   #23
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Price drop! $800
Need to move this
Old 07-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #24
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 07-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #25
LocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: RDC Retired
Name: Don
LocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you were closer, I would suck up that bike.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #26
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I wish so, too. I need this thing gone!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #27
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #28
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #29
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-18-2013, 05:28 AM   #30
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Make me an offer!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #31
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Bump. Make me an offer!
you have an offer on the table at $250, you just don't want to take it:-)
Old 07-20-2013, 05:36 AM   #32
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Make me an offer of more than $250
Old 07-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #33
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump. Make me an offer of more than $250
And I will raise you to $300...but at that price, you HAVE to deliver...

Howard
Old 07-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #34
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
So it does run really well? Street legal? Got a clean title? I might be interested.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #35
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind;7it187490
And I will raise you to $300...but at that price, you HAVE to deliver...

Howard
Well at that I just may have to give it to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
So it does run really well? Street legal? Got a clean title? I might be interested.
Runs perfectly! It is street legal. No title is needed since it is from before that time - all that's needed is a written bill of sale
Old 07-21-2013, 08:21 AM   #36
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well at that I just may have to give it to you

let me know...
Old 07-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #37
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #38
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump
my $300 offer will expire soon and this bike does not seem to be moving very well at the $900 price.

Something tells me you vastly overpaid for it.

Howard
Old 07-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #39
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
oh if I only had the money.. i'll be getting $725 back when my home mortgage gets settled until then I will just watch this get bought by someone else..
Old 07-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #40
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
my $300 offer will expire soon and this bike does not seem to be moving very well at the $900 price.

Something tells me you vastly overpaid for it.

Howard
I have someone that may be buying at a thousand. Doesn't seem too bad. But I've been getting a lot of hits outside of TW for a higher price
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
oh if I only had the money.. i'll be getting $725 back when my home mortgage gets settled until then I will just watch this get bought by someone else..
I'll keep this thread up to date for if/when it sells