Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: 1979 Honda XL250

Old 04-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1979 Honda XL250

SOLD

Title says it. Selling a Honda XL250 (1979). It's in pretty good condition - especially considering it's a 34 year old bike. Runs really well. I would say perfectly but I wasn't alive when it came out...so
Headlight and rear lights work - turn signals could use work. Mirrors are included, just not shown.
I'm asking $800 OBO
Call or text me (text preferred) at (404)5four5-4680

Old 04-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP. Price drop to $1200 on TW
Old 06-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Price $1000
Old 06-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #4
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
i love old dirt bikes.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
God I would by that from you right now if you were in driving distance.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
i love old dirt bikes.
I do too but sadly I love my truck more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
God I would by that from you right now if you were in driving distance.
Heck I'd just about be willing to meet you half way (Jackson, MS or so) for around $100 more - just enough to cover 2/3 the gas if I'm right. I really want this thing gone... It stole my garage parking!!!
Old 06-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! I'd really like to free up the space
Old 06-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #9
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #11
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
SOMEONE BUY THIS

I'd really like to get in on the RTT group buy and this'll put me there...
Old 07-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #12
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpppppppp
Old 07-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #13
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
if it runs, $250 and I will pick it up...
Old 07-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
SOMEONE BUY THIS

I'd really like to get in on the RTT group buy and this'll put me there...
Just sold my Honda dual sport for the RTT. Luckily it sold. Good luck that is an awesome bike!
Old 07-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Just sold my Honda dual sport for the RTT. Luckily it sold. Good luck that is an awesome bike!
This is the only thing holding me back from the RTT group buy. Really hurts
Thank you though.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #16
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
if it runs, $250 and I will pick it up...
Runs very strong...but I just can't lose that much money on it
Old 07-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #17
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
I dislike overpaying for motorcycles, but with nine in the garage, I might be guilty. I am looking at a nonrunning BMW R80RT, 28 years old, 11k miles. The guy wants me to fix it free and wants $2,500 for it, I told him he wasn't going to get that much:-)

Now I need to work him up an estimate for trouble shooting, probably a bad coil, clogged carb jet and tight valves, three hours of work one back in my shop and $300 in parts. I offered him $1200 as is condition. I spend an hour playing with it last week.

But I can use a cheap trail bike, I have a youngster who need to learn how to ride.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #18
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
I dislike overpaying for motorcycles, but with nine in the garage, I might be guilty. I am looking at a nonrunning BMW R80RT, 28 years old, 11k miles. The guy wants me to fix it free and wants $2,500 for it, I told him he wasn't going to get that much:-)

Now I need to work him up an estimate for trouble shooting, probably a bad coil, clogged carb jet and tight valves, three hours of work one back in my shop and $300 in parts. I offered him $1200 as is condition. I spend an hour playing with it last week.

But I can use a cheap trail bike, I have a youngster who need to learn how to ride.
I'm going to tell you thati don't think you could get a better starter bike than this - this 250 isn't going to jump out of your hands and it'll do just about anything you want (except high speed and fast acceleration)
And from what I've seen, $1000 isn't too high - I saw one on eBay, same model and worse condition, bidding upwards of $2300...
Old 07-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #19
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, and five hours each way to where you are...
Old 07-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #20
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to meet half way
Plus, I ought to be heading to Gatlinburg in a few weeks and I'll be up near Hiwassee On the 19-23 of July