Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom OMF Rims and Custom Headlights

Old 04-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
jdmce14 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
jdmce14's Tacoma Gallery
Custom OMF Rims and Custom Headlights

I have a set of FIVE custom OMF rims off of my 2008 Tacoma aka Diabolical Toy that are powder coated copper and have gloss black Phaze 5 rings with red star domes on them. These rims after everything were 400+ a piece and I am asking 1000 OBO for all 5. I also have a pair of custom built halo projector headlights WITH HIDs included that I am asking 500 OBO shoot me an offer for them though worst I can say is no. 818-736-7419 thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Custom OMF Rims and Custom Headlights-new-rims.jpg   Custom OMF Rims and Custom Headlights-headlights-1.jpg  
Old 04-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
These will probably get more traffic in the wheels and tires classified section. I'd pm a mod and see if they can move it.

Sick rims! GLWS
Old 04-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Those omf wheels look good, retros look good too. Glws