Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTT - 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 - East MA

Old 04-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
WTS - 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 - East MA

I'm looking to sell or trade my 2002 Suzuki Katana GSX750F. I would consider selling it outright but would prefer a trade so I'm not stuck without a bike. I am looking for a supermoto or a dual sport bike (It's important that the bike I trade for be able to at least hold 70 MPH). The bike is listed for sale locally for $3,750 OBRO.

My bike:
2002 Suzuki Katana 750, just cracked 11,000 miles. The bike is in excellent condition, never down, never raced and serviced regularly by me using OEM oil and filters and I've been using Startron Fuel Enzyme treatment every time I fill it up to keep the ethanol from gumming up the carbs.

List of mods:
-Spiegler handlebar kit (allows the mounting of a set of dirt bike style handlebars for a more upright and more comfortable riding position. The Spiegler kit uses LSL handlebars and has an extended SS brake line, it is an expensive kit but I wanted to do this mod right and not just drill MX risers into the top plate of the triple tree) http://www.spieglerusa.com/controls/...onversion.html
-Yoshimura slip on exhaust (mid-pipe back)
-Dealer-installed and tuned stage 1 kit (tuned for the exhaust)
-Slimcubby HID kit in the headlights (purchased here through a GB)
-Sportech windscreen
-Adjustable race-style levers, anodized blue
-EBC clutch plates and springs (10% stuffer than stock and perfect for this bike in my opinion. Still allows for good slippage in traffic but grabs better than stock)
-Racetech for springs (sprung for a 180 lb rider) which really reduce brake-induced nose dive and make it a lot more fun in corners

I still have the stock fork springs, clips and levers as well as a Haynes and factory service manuals that will all go with the bike. The first 3 pictures are how she sits today. The last picture is from the day I bought it. I have all the parts to make it look the way it did then and could help you install them if you'd prefer a factory look/feel (basically remove the Speigler handlebar kit and put on the softer front springs)
Attached Thumbnails
WTT - 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 - East MA-katana-1.jpg   WTT - 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 - East MA-katana-2.jpg   WTT - 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 - East MA-katana-3.jpg   WTT - 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 - East MA-2002-suzuki-gsxf750-katana.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, riding season is here!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #3
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 93, loved it. You weren't on outsiders.com by chance we're you?

Free bump!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:25 AM   #4

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
I had a 93, loved it. You weren't on outsiders.com by chance we're you?

Free bump!
Nope, but I am the 2nd owner of the bike. I bought it in 2006 so the previous owner could have been on there. They did put a katriders.com sticker on the bike so it's possible that they were on other forums as well.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Nope, but I am the 2nd owner of the bike. I bought it in 2006 so the previous owner could have been on there. They did put a katriders.com sticker on the bike so it's possible that they were on other forums as well.
Ah I see. That was the first forum.I joined, then TW. It's a really good site for info. I became almost an expert on the Kat in the tune I was there. It's like TW filled with info and people willing to help like TW. Funny thing, the expert on katriders (suzuki mechanic) was also named Chris. Ha. Creepy. I hope you get what you're looking for!

A nudder free bumps!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Ah I see. That was the first forum.I joined, then TW. It's a really good site for info. I became almost an expert on the Kat in the tune I was there. It's like TW filled with info and people willing to help like TW. Funny thing, the expert on katriders (suzuki mechanic) was also named Chris. Ha. Creepy. I hope you get what you're looking for!

A nudder free bumps!
Thanks
Old 04-24-2013, 05:02 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 04-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #8
Lifer is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Lifer's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump! Thats an awesome bike! If you were to sell it how much would you part with it for?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifer View Post
Free Bump! Thats an awesome bike! If you were to sell it how much would you part with it for?
Thanks! Honestly, I'm not sure what I'd sell it outright for. I've got it listed locally on Craigslist for $4,500. I know it's high for this bike and way over Blue Book but if I'm going to sell it, I need to make sure I have enough to buy another bike afterwards. Best case for me would be a trade, someone looking to get out of their supermoto or dual sport for a more comfy distance bike.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #11

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, listed for sale. I found a bike I want to buy outright so this bike needs to go! Listed on Craigslist for $3,750 OBRO.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, bike needs a new home!
Old 05-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #13

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, taking offers!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #14

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-14-2013, 05:08 AM   #15

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #16

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery