Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale: Nearly New Smith & Wesson SD40 VE - $375

Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Nearly New Smith & Wesson SD40 VE - $375

Gun is sold!

I am selling my almost new Smith & Wesson SD40 VE. I put exactly 100 rounds through the gun since I bought it new (I know how many because my wallet counted every single bullet). It is a great entry-level gun, but I've decided to go with a compact so I have no need for this one.

Obviously local sale is much easier, but I as long as you are covering shipping and FFL then I have no problem sending it to you.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
Lifer is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Lifer's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is pretty sweet! How comfortable is it to shoot? Hows the recoil?
Old 04-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
It is actually really comfortable. Since it is semi-auto and has a relatively long barrel the recoil is pretty tame. My only complaint has been the trigger feel. It has a pretty long and heavy pull, but there are trigger kits that take care of that.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #4

Air Force:
Sold!