Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & Nikon 55-200mm VR AF-S f/4-5.6G ED

Old 05-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & Nikon 55-200mm VR AF-S f/4-5.6G ED

I bought these two lenses a couple months ago because I just got into photography. Between these two and the one other lens I have (3 total) I have only taken about 1,200 photos so my guess would be that these two have taken around 300-400 each. Just about brand new.

Again they are:
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
&
Nikon 55-200mm VR AF-S f/4-5.6G ED
just to be thorough.

Good beginner to intermediate lenses. If you're thinking about starting out in photography you could buy a body only and these two lenses and have a wide range covered. Reason for selling is just that I'm growing and enjoying photography very much and have found other lenses that suite me better.

Sorry for the quick cell phone pics, but here they are:

18-55mm, $120 local, $130 shipped OBO
55-200mm, $105 local, $115 shipped OBO

Both lenses together, $215 local, $230 shipped

I would really like to sell these together as a package so offers to buy both will take priority. If anyone is in between Lincoln, NE and Aberdeen, SD I can meet you near the Interstate and save you shipping. Thanks for looking.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lens caps and hood for 55-200 included haha
Old 05-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #3

Bump.

If these aren't sold by the time I upgrade bodies I'll be letting my D5100 go with them fwiw.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #4

Old 05-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
swdockter is on a distinguished road

swdockter's Tacoma Gallery
what are you selling? The two lenses and the body goes with? Confused
Old 05-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #6

I am selling the two lenses.

The comment about the body was, IF these take long enough to sell I will have a body to sell as well due to my upgrading soon-ish. But to clarify I am only selling the lenses at the moment.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
Lancejoker is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
Lancejoker's Tacoma Gallery
Still have these?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #8

Yup. Still do.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd a few days ago, guessing the 55-200lens at least is no longer avail.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #10

Man, I thought I PM'd you back. I'm usually pretty good at responding right away. Maybe it didn't work. My bad either way.

I won't be shipping these after all. I've decided to upgrade my camera body and give my current body and these two lenses to my lady.

I haven't told her but hey, she's not on TW. I also just decided this weekend when I taught her some basics on my set up and she really enjoyed it more than she thought she would.

These are no longer available.