LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Cabelas $100 Gift Card

Old 05-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
LI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
LI Kevin's Tacoma Gallery
Cabelas $100 Gift Card

I got a Cabelas gift card for Christmas and I really don't think I'll ever use it. Im willing to sell it for $85 paypal.

I will send you the card code for online purchases.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had seen this before I place a $308 order last night... Grrr
Old 05-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
LI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will actually ship the buyer the card. Shipping will be on my dime with tracking number.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #4

Pending sale
Old 05-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #5

No longer pending bump. Still for sale
Old 05-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #6

Cinco de Mayo bump
Old 05-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 05-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #8
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Yes?
No?
Old 05-11-2013, 03:42 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
Yes?
No?
I thought I pm'd you. Check your pm's. Yes I still have it
Old 07-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #10

bump