Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA

Old 07-28-2013, 06:14 AM   #21
Manic Mechanic
Hugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
Hugh Morron's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale. I have been putting up fliers in local autoparts stores. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #22
Manic Mechanic
Hugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the rough

Still for sale. $2500.00. Good price, great box. Lots of storage space. Let me know if anybody is interested. Thanks
Old 08-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #23
Manic Mechanic

Lowballer kind of pissed me off this week. Person looked at the box then went back and told one of our customers that I wanted way to much for it. I guess this person wanted to buy a top of the line Snap-On toolbox for a Harbor Freight price(there is nothing wrong with Harbor Freight tools I own and use all the time). To even imply that someone in our garage was trying to rip someone off just boiled my blood. I'm glad it was one of our regulars that felt comfortable enough to come back and talk to me about it. I explained to her the real cost of these boxes(she had no idea of how much they cost or even the fact that we have to finance them). She did understand that it was a good price for a box used for 2 years at less than half the original price. It's not like I'm trying to make a profit on it, I'm just trying to break even and I'm not going to take a loss on it to make some jerk happy. Sorry for the rant but I do feel better now. The worst that will happen is that it will sit in the corner and hold up my coffee mug in the morning. Thanks for listening and let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #24
spdracr is on a distinguished road
spdracr's Tacoma Gallery
A tech at my job has the same box and he paid 3500 used. It's sad people have no idea how much professional tools and tool storage costs. It's a box that you keep and use for a lifetime. Consider posting on Ebay for more exposure.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #25
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Could post it on here if your bored. http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/index.php
Old 09-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #26
Manic Mechanic

Thanks guys. Before I post it on any other sites I will have to talk to the new guy in our shop. He was unemployed for a while but once he gets caught up on his bills maybe I can talk him into it. I will let him make payments on it with the understanding that he cannot remove it from the shop until it's paid off. Thanks again.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #27
Manic Mechanic

Still for sale. Would make a great Christmas present. $2500.00 . Had a young guy look at it last week. He really liked it. I don't think he had the cash. Nice guy, hope he gets back to me.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:44 PM   #28
Manic Mechanic

Still for sale. PM me if interested. Thanks
Old 11-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #29
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you get it sold. I'd buy it if I had the cash. Have you still not tried Craigslist? I've had a lot of luck on there. Only time so far that I've got the scammer emails is while trying to sell a laptop. Either way GLWS bump
Old 11-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #30
Manic Mechanic

If you bought it DEEVON911, I would have to meet you halfway. That's quite a haul from Pittsburg to Pottsville. No I haven't put it on Craigslist yet been kind of lazy about it. It will sell, it's just going to take time. When the right person looks at it, it will be gone in a heartbeat. Thanks
Old 12-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #31
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Morron View Post
If you bought it DEEVON911, I would have to meet you halfway. That's quite a haul from Pittsburg to Pottsville. No I haven't put it on Craigslist yet been kind of lazy about it. It will sell, it's just going to take time. When the right person looks at it, it will be gone in a heartbeat. Thanks

Bump just for curiosity's sake. Still for sale? I don't need one... just curious!
Old 12-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #32
dpow is on a distinguished road

dpow's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I'm not too far away and would love to take it off your hands if I had the cash...

bump for you, anyways.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:37 AM   #33
Manic Mechanic

First, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Second yes it is still for sale. I am kind of getting used to it being close to my box as it gives me a place to sit a cup off coffee. Not as big a deal as before because I kept to my game plan and it will be paid off before the summer(price reduction might be coming).
Old 02-02-2014, 10:19 AM   #34
Manic Mechanic

Happy Groundhog Day (I still say we should cook and eat the rodent). Just wanted to let people know it is still for sale. Right now it is full of Jeep Liberty engine parts (Lined the drawers with rags to keep it clean). It could be emptied out in 5 minutes if anyone is interested. PM me. Thanks
Old 03-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #35
Manic Mechanic

Still for sale. Great box with plenty of storage space for a great price $2500.00 . Let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #36
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, still? No one man enough to sport the purple.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:13 PM   #37
Manic Mechanic

Hey, it's deep purple not pink, fushia or magenta. I might put some black stripes on it with HEMI stickers and it could be plum crazy. Still for sale.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:39 PM   #38
Manic Mechanic

Happy Easter Everyone !!! Still for sale if anyone is interested. Great box with lots of storage space. Thanks
Old 04-22-2014, 06:27 AM   #39
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Usually when things are for sale for a reaallllly long time, the price goes down the longer its for sale. You keep bumping it with the same price and expecting a different result.

I have no doubt its a nice box, but obviously no one here wants it for that price, or they would have spoken up a year ago.

GLWS free bump