Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA

Old 05-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Manic Mechanic
Hugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
Hugh Morron's Tacoma Gallery
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA

I have a Snap-On toolbox model # KLR722 color purple for sale in Pottsville PA. It was used for 2 years and is in very good condition. The price is $2500.00 local or you pick up. PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-43630037.jpg  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #2
Manic Mechanic
Hugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the rough

Yeh I know it's purple. This is what happened. I did a favor for a coworker who had no credit(bad credit is a better way to describe it) by putting this box on my account. Long story short he got fired and now I have a purple box that costs me $130 a month that I have no use for(already have a bigger box). I know I should have followed my instincts and told him NO. I am just trying to recoup what this box is costing me and get out from under it. I guess that's what I get for being a nice guy.
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-43630038.jpg  
Old 05-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
Manic Mechanic

I know that this box costs too much for the average person to put in their garage but are there any techs out there that might be interested? I don't think I'm asking too much. It is a discontinued color but I don't think it would look bad with a black top chest. Below is an add from Snap-On for this model box.
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-tb1.jpg  
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good price!!! GLWS
Old 05-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump foe a nice box. I texted someone I know about it we shall see what happens.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #6
Manic Mechanic

For some reason I can only put one pic up at a time. I will give it a week or so before I put it on Craigslist or other sites. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-43630043.jpg  
Old 05-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Morron View Post
For some reason I can only put one pic up at a time. I will give it a week or so before I put it on Craigslist or other sites. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I would put it on Craig's list. Never can have it to many places!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #8
Manic Mechanic

Anyone interested?
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-43630048.jpg  
Old 06-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #9
Manic Mechanic

Well if I can't sell it, it will sit in the corner and hold my cup of coffee in the morning
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-43630046.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #10
Manic Mechanic

Anybody got any ideas for possible trades. Price isn't going down because I refuse to take a loss on this box. I am going to need new tires before next winter so tires, wheels and cash could be done. Or it could sit in the corner and collect dust. Is there anybody out there ?
Old 06-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #11
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried posting this on your local Craigslist? Seems like a mechanic shop would snap this up...???
Old 06-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #12
Manic Mechanic

I was thinking of putting it on craigslist but I have heard a lot of bad things about it recently. A lot of scammers and lowballers wasting people's time. It is funny I push this box outside every nice day with a big FOR SALE sign on it. I jokingly call it the purple brick. I have had quite a few people stop and look at it and all say if it were black or red that they would snap it up on the spot. I think our economy in PA has not yet recovered from the great recession and there are a lot of mechanics out of work and no one has any money. I will post another pic tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #13

Quote:
I was thinking of putting it on craigslist but I have heard a lot of bad things about it recently. A lot of scammers and lowballers wasting people's time. It is funny I push this box outside every nice day with a big FOR SALE sign on it. I jokingly call it the purple brick. I have had quite a few people stop and look at it and all say if it were black or red that they would snap it up on the spot. I think our economy in PA has not yet recovered from the great recession and there are a lot of mechanics out of work and no one has any money. I will post another pic tomorrow.
Don't put your phone number or email in the add. That's one way to avoid alot of crap. Then you can kinda tell when it a scam or person. Always make sure o talk on phone and stuff with them. I've done alot of biz on Craigslist, but you do gotta be careful
Old 06-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #14
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I sell a lot of stuff on Craigslist, if you get a text message from an out-of-the-are zip code asking if it's still for sale, simply reply, "Yes, but no shipping", typically they won't bother responding unless they are interested...

Also, you can format your phone # like this to cut down on spam...
123-4five6-78nine0
Old 06-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #15
Manic Mechanic

PURPLE BRICK
Attached Thumbnails
SNAP-ON TOOLBOX FOR SALE IN PA-img_20130612_153215_666.jpg  
Old 06-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #16

Quote:
PURPLE BRICK
LOL!!! Somebody will buy it. Put it on Craigslist!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #17
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
Nice box... good luck with sale. I'll pass word around my shop

some people get too picky about color of the box. I found a great deal on a MAC that I bought, its yellow, not a big fan, but its not like I drive it down the road. It gets dirty and the same people see it everyday haha
Old 06-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #18
Manic Mechanic

Thanks guys. I am a little uncomfortable with the extra debt but it will be paid off before next summer. I think it has more to do with the economy being so bad than anything else is why it doesn't sell. I know myself that normally I would have that much cash laying around but now with the rising cost of everything I can't seem to climb out of debt fast enough. I'm just glad that I have been working steady right thru the recession. It will sell. It might take more time that's all. Thanks again.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #19
Manic Mechanic

Still for sale. People stop by the shop to look when its sitting outside but no takers yet. Last guys wanted their boss to buy it so they could put it in their own garage. Let me know if anybody is interested.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #20
Manic Mechanic

Just wanted to let you know that this box is still for sale. This is not a scam. If you show up with the money you could drive away with this box in the back of your Tacoma. Don't wait and miss out on a great toolbox.