Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: iPhone 4 in good condition (AT&T)

Old 05-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: iPhone 4 in good condition (AT&T)

I'm looking to buy a black iPhone 4 in good to excellent shape. I'm not so concerned with the condition of the sides and back as I am the front. I would like one with minimal to no scratches on the screen. If you have one please let me know via PM or text 7065405058. Thx
Old 05-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
I'm looking to buy a black iPhone 4 in good to excellent shape. I'm not so concerned with the condition of the sides and back as I am the front. I would like one with minimal to no scratches on the screen. If you have one please let me know via PM or text 7065405058. Thx
you def want a 4s... night and day for not much more $$$ when used
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
you def want a 4s... night and day for not much more $$$ when used
Yeah that would be nice. It only has Siri and a faster processor though right? I'm limited on what I can spend so that may be a deal breaker.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Yeah that would be nice. It only has Siri and a faster processor though right? I'm limited on what I can spend so that may be a deal breaker.
graphics and processor is the big thing. i could care less about siri. but i just got the 4s, from the 4, and holyo fuck what a huge difference. no lag whatsoever, and 4 would lock up all the time and just be a piece of shit in general.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #5
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I may have one for sale next week, I'm supposed to be upgrading to a iphone 4s or iphone 5...

I have a 32gb iPhone 4 AT&T, Excellent condition, comes with sync cable and charge adapter. I just put a new battery and home button in it too.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #6
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I just posted one for sale here, I'm negotiable...