Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

New In Box - Canon 7D with BG-E7 Battery Grip

Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
New In Box - Canon 7D with BG-E7 Battery Grip

So, i have way too many cameras in my bag and I need to scale back.

I bought this camera and battery grip at the same time of a 5Dmk3 thinking i would sell off my 5D and 5dmk2, but i have been on full frame for so long, i just can't deal with the 1.6x crop.

The 7D was tested on set for about 200 frames and then placed back in the box, so it is mint.

Asking $1,300.

May also consider trades

Attached Thumbnails
New In Box - Canon 7D with BG-E7 Battery Grip-7d-sale.jpg  
Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #2
Pilot68 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jared
Pilot68's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, great price! Amazing camera...
Old 05-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
What are the main differences between this and the 60D? I currently have the 60D which also has the 1.6x crop...
Old 05-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #4
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Higher FPS, non-articulating screen, weather sealing (not sure if the 60D is). I have the 7D and its a beast, I love it. My gf has the 60D and it's just as nice and capable of a camera. GLWS Mike, had I not just bought mine a couple months ago I'd jump all over this!

http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_EO...s-Canon_EOS_7D

Advantages of the Canon 7D

Significantly less shutter lag 131 ms vs 253 ms

Around 50% less delay when taking photos
Shoots faster 8 fps vs 5.3 fps

More than 50% faster continuous shooting
More dynamic range 11.7 EV vs 11.5 EV

0.2 f-stops more dynamic range
Significantly better viewfinder coverage 100% vs 96%

Almost the same
More cross-type focus points 19 vs 9

Grab focus in difficult situations
More focus points 19 vs 9

Set focus accurately within the frame
Larger viewfinder 0.62x vs 0.59x

More than 10% larger viewfinder
Thinner 2.9" vs 3.1"

Around 10% thinner
Old 05-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'd like to upgrade to a full frame, but my budget ain't allowing it right now...
Old 05-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'd like to upgrade to a full frame, but my budget ain't allowing it right now...
i have been shooting full frame now for 6 years i think now and i just can't go backwards...

the 5Dmk3 is a great camera and i just might get a second one...
Old 05-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Trade him for taco parts monte! Oh wait, engage chase truck....sooooooooo.......he's done.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #12

Did you see the sale Canon is having on refurbished lenses??

http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs....mc_id=C126149