Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FOR SALE: MAGPUL AR ACCESSORIES

Old 05-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Name: Mason
mpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: MAGPUL AR ACCESSORIES

up for sale are some magpul goodies! ALL GOODIES ARE BLACK! i have for sale a magpul moe commercial stock with extended butt pad, a magpul miad grip with the AA/AAA insert and also have the 5.56 insert still that will come with, all parts to the miad grip are intact and with the grip. i also have a commercial buffer tube with nut. tube and nut only no buffer. looking to get $120 for all the magpul parts and the buffer tube and wrench. i rarley used the anything. dont want to split anything up i also have the tango down buffer nut wrench. and last but not least i have a 6 shot side saddle for a remmy 870. looking to get $20 shipped for that and have all the parts for that. i rarely used it. let me know! i will ship so we can work something out. located in inland empire for any local pick up. thanks guys!