LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits

Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #21
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd! Thanks for your interest!
Old 06-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome Matt. Little talents like this are just cool to have
Old 06-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #23
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Looks awesome Matt. Little talents like this are just cool to have
Thanks man! It definitely has been fun! It's fun seeing people's reactions when they see what I've drawn. I've gotten everything from laughing to crying.. Sometimes it's moving to see someone cry when you give them something you've drawn. The first one that comes to mind is I drew a family friend's brother that passed in a car accident for him, and to see a grown man tear up when I gave him the picture was something else. I'm blessed to be able to do this.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #24
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Thanks man! It definitely has been fun! It's fun seeing people's reactions when they see what I've drawn. I've gotten everything from laughing to crying.. Sometimes it's moving to see someone cry when you give them something you've drawn. The first one that comes to mind is I drew a family friend's brother that passed in a car accident for him, and to see a grown man tear up when I gave him the picture was something else. I'm blessed to be able to do this.
Well I'm glad. You're very talented. Be sure to post up pics as you do more!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #25
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Well I'm glad. You're very talented. Be sure to post up pics as you do more!
x2 post some pics of your yota life sticker along with the drawing
Old 06-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #26
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
awesome work! Sub"d
Old 06-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #28
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
+1 for mad skills...

I miss drawing...
I gave him one too haha looks like your rep has maxed out because of your mad drawing skills.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #29
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Thank yall so much! I will definitely post pics!
Here's the original yota life that I drew at school with a sharpie and scanned on my moms computer:
Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370396134.992510.jpg
Bryan (Steelcityairman7) gave it life and it is now on my truck! He did a great job with the decal.
Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370396163.179750.jpg
I'm drawing my friend a T-Rex decal right now and Bryan is gonna do it for me, so I will let yall know it comes out. Bryan does good work.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #30
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Oh and here is one I drew for Bryan!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #31
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Dude that is efffin sweet! I wish I had some sorta talent mind if I borrow this to possibly make it a sticker?
Old 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #32
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Dude that is efffin sweet! I wish I had some sorta talent mind if I borrow this to possibly make it a sticker?
Heck yea, naw I dont mind.. I would ask Bryan though. It is his picture after all lol. He'll probably make it for you too. He did a great job on mine and shipped in a hurry.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #33
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've gotten everything from laughing to crying
That would be my exact reaction if you ever drew a nude of me.

For real though, as soon as I have some extra cash I'm going to send you a photo of my daughter, and I'd love to have you draw her.

If you do things like that, of course.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

For real though, as soon as I have some extra cash I'm going to send you a photo of my daughter, and I'd love to have you draw her.

Send him a nude one too
Old 06-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #35
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

Ohhh yeah I like the way you think.

Haha but yeah I'd definitely do that! Just say the word. I've already drawn another member's daughter on here. Waiting on him to get it in the mail now.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #36
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is an amazing drawing. Props to you OP!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #37
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^ Oh man that is AMAZING! Nowadays that everything is digitalized, I appreciate skills of a craft like this. You sir have some talent.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #38
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
I have to agree. I just received a drawing the OP did of my daughter, and it is absolutely incredible. This man has some serious talent. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #39
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
That is an amazing drawing. Props to you OP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
^ Oh man that is AMAZING! Nowadays that everything is digitalized, I appreciate skills of a craft like this. You sir have some talent.
Thank yall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
I have to agree. I just received a drawing the OP did of my daughter, and it is absolutely incredible. This man has some serious talent. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!
Thanks! Glad you finally got it man! I'm always worried about things getting messed up in shipping lol. Just paranoid when you've put work into something like that I guess haha. Glad you're happy with it!
Old 06-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
I would say post some pics but you never know what kind of people are on here