Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits

Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #42
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Oh and here is one I drew for Bryan!
Bro I just framed this today!
It's in a floating frame, looks bad ass!
Ill post a pic soon!(I'm mobile right now)
Thank you so much again!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #43
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
I would say post some pics but you never know what kind of people are on here
The only thing that comes to mind is..Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370483035.706436.jpg
"Run and tell that homeboy!"
Old 06-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #44
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Bro I just framed this today!
It's in a floating frame, looks bad ass!
Ill post a pic soon!(I'm mobile right now)
Thank you so much again!
Heck yeah man post pics! Thank you!
Btw, I emailed you about my buddy's decal!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #45
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo... Any pics of the drawings that you guys got recently? Been waiting to have my mind blown
Old 06-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #46
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the drawing the OP did of my daughter from a photo. Absolutely perfect.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits-littlep.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #47
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Sooooo... Any pics of the drawings that you guys got recently? Been waiting to have my mind blown
Hey bud I'm in the middle of TRIAD Powerworks' picture now so pretty soon hopefully you'll get to see another drawing.

And I'm glad you like your picture man! Thanks again!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #48
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Great job on aligning and sizing everything on the face! That's where most people struggle when drawing but looks like you're not most people

Is having the baby pretty stressful?
Old 06-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #50
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Subd, Excellent work OP! PM coming your way.
Thank you very much sir!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #51
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great job on aligning and sizing everything on the face! That's where most people struggle when drawing but looks like you're not most people

Is having the baby pretty stressful?
Well, since technically I didn't have the baby, I have to say no.. But my wife found it pretty stressfull Emergency C section after 3 days of labour. "Free" healthcare is great. Except when you need it. We almost lost the baby because they waited far too long to deliver/operate. Round the clock baby delivery at the High Risk Centre we were at, it was like a factory for delivering babies.

But all in all, it ended up fine, we had a nice private room, great nurses etc..

Having a baby is probably the most wonderful thing you can experience.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #52
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Speaking of babies, just so yall know.. I have a leapyear birthday. Get some. Top that haha
Old 06-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
Well, since technically I didn't have the baby, I have to say no.. But my wife found it pretty stressfull Emergency C section after 3 days of labour. "Free" healthcare is great. Except when you need it. We almost lost the baby because they waited far too long to deliver/operate. Round the clock baby delivery at the High Risk Centre we were at, it was like a factory for delivering babies.

But all in all, it ended up fine, we had a nice private room, great nurses etc..

Having a baby is probably the most wonderful thing you can experience.

wow thats unfortunate it came close, a guy who works at our coffee shop got his girlfriend prego and their baby died a couple days ago in it's sleep

So ive heard glad you enjoy it, make sure the first vehicle he drives and owns is a Tacoma
Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #54
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:

wow thats unfortunate it came close, a guy who works at our coffee shop got his girlfriend prego and their baby died a couple days ago in it's sleep

So ive heard glad you enjoy it, make sure the first vehicle he drives and owns is a Tacoma
It's his daughter not a son haha. But either way, first vehicle should be a tacoma.. and make sure she knows how to wheel it. So she can show the boys what's up when she's in highschool haha
Old 06-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #55

Quote:
It's his daughter not a son haha. But either way, first vehicle should be a tacoma.. and make sure she knows how to wheel it. So she can show the boys what's up when she's in highschool haha
Ya sorry about that my phones auto correct doesn't pick up she
Old 06-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #56
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Ya sorry about that my phones auto correct doesn't pick up she
Yeah mine does that too sometimes actually. no biggie
Old 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #58
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post

Man you weren't kidding! That looks great in that frame like that!
Old 06-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #59
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man you weren't kidding! That looks great in that frame like that!
Yep, and hanging next to all my other Air Force Stuff!