Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits

Old 06-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #81
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Haha just let me know man!
Me and my dad might take those pictures I drew and head down to West Monroe and give it to them, see if we can meet them haha
That would be sweet , I wanna head over there sometime too, when you planning on going ?
Old 06-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #82
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
That would be sweet , I wanna head over there sometime too, when you planning on going ?
Actually I have no idea.. but it wouldnt be a big deal for me I'm only 2 hours away. Depending on where you are in GA that's prolly 10 hours for you.. (I'm basing that off the time it takes to get to ATL)
Old 07-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #84
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Free Bump
Old 07-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #85
BioWheelin is on a distinguished road

BioWheelin's Tacoma Gallery
SteelAirCity man recommends you! I'd like one of my daughter as well ^_^. Now I just need to find a good pic...
Old 07-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #86
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioWheelin View Post
SteelAirCity man recommends you! I'd like one of my daughter as well ^_^. Now I just need to find a good pic...
Haha pm'd. I'll get you taken care of brother. Thanks for your interest.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #88
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Nope
But I will soon, starting one member's picture tonight.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #89
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Nope
But I will soon, starting one member's picture tonight.
Git'r done so do you just use a regular pencil for your drawings?
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #90
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Git'r done so do you just use a regular pencil for your drawings?
That depends on what you mean by a regular pencil..
Yes and no. Yes I use graphite pencils almost always. I usually draw most of the stuff with just a regular old mechanical pencil and the stuff that needs to be really dark like pupils, shadows, or hair, I switch to a softer legitimate art pencil haha. Usually around 2B lead. It lets you draw really dark without it getting shiny and metallic looking.
And I have drawn with charcoal before, but that junk smears so easily it's not really feasible to ship it to anybody. Too big of a chance it'd get messed up.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #91
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Here's a recent drawing, it's 12"x12". I can also do bigger drawings now, up to 18x24".
Old 08-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #92
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks awesome Mat! Whats with the thingy in the corner?
Old 08-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #93
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Looks awesome Mat! Whats with the thingy in the corner?
I think that's the thing from tapatalk hosted.. I accidentally uploaded the picture to tapatalk hosted instead of the forum so.. I guess that's it
Old 01-22-2014, 08:26 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
yo matt you still around dude?

He's around here somewhere I talk to him often