Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits

Old 05-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits

Hello TW, due to shoulder surgery and recent possible reinjury (fell while I was in a boat.. Redneck problems.), I may not be able to get my summer job this year when school lets out. However, as y'all know.. No money = No mods.. and No mods = No fun haha. Luckily, I have been blessed with an ability to draw portraits, wildlife, etc. pretty well I believe. So, after speaking with tcBob, I've decided to experiment and offer custom drawings and portraits in order to fund a few mods. Here are a few of my previous works, though I get better with every portrait.
Jason Aldean:

Teddy Roosevelt:

Mallard Drake:

The Man in Black, The Most Famous Middle Finger in Showbiz, Johnny Cash:

Those are just a few, and there are a few more in my gallery if anyone wants to check them out. As you can see, they're good quality portraits. (There's a reason I have many repeat customers.) I can tell you from experience that they make great meaningful gifts. Prices are unclear as of now, though usually 8x10 portraits usually run $30 a head. However, it varies with size, number of subjects, etc. PM me if you have any questions, and I'll get back as soon as I can. School is still going on, so I can only take limited orders at a time to ensure that each customer gets their order in a timely manner. So for the first order, I'll take the first 3 orders, and then go from there. So if you're interested in portraits, wildlife, trucks, or just about anything else, post on here or shoot me a PM. I'd rather discuss prices and especially shipping info over PM though.
Thank you for your time and consideration, Matthew.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
jaime2013 is on a distinguished road

Name: jaime
jaime2013's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Pencil Drawings/Portraits-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21367631511.753930.jpgMarilyn Monroe
Old 05-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime2013 View Post
Marilyn Monroe
You draw that?? Thats a dang good job man
Old 05-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
You are truly gifted. Can you give us an idea of price?
Old 05-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
You are truly gifted. Can you give us an idea of price?
Thanks so much. Normal size (8x10) runs about 30 dollars a head if its portraits, and other things like animals, I'd just have to see what it is. I have to pick up some bigger paper if there's interest in bigger sizes, so that would be just a little bit more. What do you have in mind?
Old 05-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Wow my post got cut off. In the first post I meant to include that pricing would be about 30 dollars a head regular sizing, and it would go up just a tad with size. Plus you pay shipping. However, shipping a structured envelope with a drawing inside generally isn't much at all. I have a lot of people that use these as gifts for Mother's Day/fathers day/Christmas/etc. they make pretty meaningful gifts.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to get one of my daughter framed for my wife. Normal size. Let me find a good picture and pm you.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
I would love to get one of my daughter framed for my wife. Normal size. Let me find a good picture and pm you.
Alright brother sounds good. I appreciate it.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Bump
Old 05-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #10
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, love that Teddy Roosevelt headshot... You do excellent work!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Wow, love that Teddy Roosevelt headshot... You do excellent work!!!
Thanks so much. That's actually one of my favorites I've done.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #12
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap.

Seeing people able to draw things like this makes me convinced somethin' ain't right in my brain.

That's sick
Old 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Geez I know ha. Quite a talent OP, I couldn't even draw that picture if I traced it.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #14
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Holy crap.

Seeing people able to draw things like this makes me convinced somethin' ain't right in my brain.

That's sick
Haha Madjik you should be able to relate to this particular talent. I've been drawing since I was little and my parents said even then if I didn't think it was perfect I would scrap it and throw it out. Little OCD maybe? But thank you haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Geez I know ha. Quite a talent OP, I couldn't even draw that picture if I traced it.
Thanks, it's been a fun hobby. I've really enjoyed it.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #15
Talk slow, shoot fast.

bumpity bump
Old 05-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #16
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
damn man, i can read her lips in that sig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
bumpity bump
whats up man, never heard back from ya
Old 05-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
whats up man, never heard back from ya
PM'd. Thanks man.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #18
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing work! You're a hell of a lot better than the local artists where i live haha. How long does it take you to do a portrait?
Old 06-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #19
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Amazing work! You're a hell of a lot better than the local artists where i live haha. How long does it take you to do a portrait?
Thanks man! It all depends really.. Some take me a couple of hours.. Some take me a couple of nights. And a lot of times it takes me a few times to get it just right because I'm kind of a perfectionist about it and if something's wrong it just drives me crazy until I throw it out haha. It can be frustrating and nerve wracking at times. But for the most part I guess generally speaking.. 2 or 3 hours of solid work.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #20
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in getting a drawing or two of my lab that recently passed.