Your purchase includes a 7" quad-rail snap-in hand guard, and the Magpul AFG2, standard gas block/front sight, and the Magpul back-up sight (missing screw that holds it into rail).
The muzzle brake is permanently/professionally pinned, and brings the barrel length to 16.1". Cost me $120 for the brake and the install.
It is in great shape, showing only minimal wear... This upper only has around 600 rounds through it.
Always shot clean, non-corrosive ammo and thoroughly cleaned after every trip to the range.
If you are looking at this I am sure you know the build quality and benefit to BCM, but I will list here just in case:
- M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
- M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
- T-Marked Upper Receivers
- USGI 1/7 Twist Rates
- USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers
- Mil-Spec 11595E - Certified Barrel Steel (CMV)
- Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
- Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish
- Mil-Spec F-Marked Forged Front Sights
- USGI Government Profile Barrels
- HPT (High Pressure Test) Barrels
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Barrels
The muzzle brake on here is really something unique. I get looks everywhere I take this thing. It sounds like a 338 when it shoots, and is always turning heads.
NO BCG/CHARGING HANDLE included!