Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Best Buy Gift Card - $985.49 - Free Shipping

Old 05-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Best Buy Gift Card - $985.49 - Free Shipping

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 05-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

From today... I returned a brand new 64gb iPhone...
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried plastic jungle?
Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I would have bought this from you a month ago when I bought my washer and drier.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #6

Plastic jungle requires the PIN which I don't want to scratch off... a lot harder to sell a gift card if the buyer thinks you are going to sell them an empty card...
Old 05-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #7

Plastic Jungle pays "up to 86.7%", but they give Amazon gift card in exchange... PayPal or Check is a LOT lower...

I have a potential buyer, but until I have cash in hand, it's still for sale.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #9

Long story...

I was scammed out of some gift cards, they were used to buy the phone, the phone was located and returned to me (took 4 months). I returned the phone for gift cards...

That's the short version, would take a while to explain what all happened...
Old 05-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #10
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Long story...

I was scammed out of some gift cards, they were used to buy the phone, the phone was located and returned to me (took 4 months). I returned the phone for gift cards...

That's the short version, would take a while to explain what all happened...
Damn that sux. I read awhile back how ppl are staring to get gift card info n wait for it to get activated
Old 05-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Damn that sux. I read awhile back how ppl are staring to get gift card info n wait for it to get activated

Yeah, well this guy claimed he "never got them", but he spent them instantly, I was watching it online... Then he did a dispute through PayPal, and apparently PayPal treats gift cards like cash and they don't protect you against theft of those... Grrr... Took a LOT of doing, but finally tracked him down through 3 different police departments from TN, to ME, to CA...

Finally got a call last week that the La Verne County PD was releasing the phone to me, so I got it today and took it to Best Buy and got the gift card...
Old 05-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #12
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good seller.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #13

Make me an offer, need to sell this...
Old 05-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #15

SOLD!!!