Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: LeBron X(ten) Pure Platinums

Old 05-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Great seller, great communication, and bad a$$ shoes, my son loved them, you made his day, he said they are the sikest shoes he's ever seen, and there is none to be found around here.
Shipped fast with a tracking number, can't go wrong with this guy.
Great guy!!!!!!!!!! and made my 12 year old a happy boy
thanks man
Old 05-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
Great seller, great communication, and bad a$$ shoes, my son loved them, you made his day, he said they are the sikest shoes he's ever seen, and there is none to be found around here.
Shipped fast with a tracking number, can't go wrong with this guy.
Great guy!!!!!!!!!! and made my 12 year old a happy boy
thanks man
You're so welcome!
Im so glad to hear that man, that really put a smile on my face!
I hope his friends at school are freakin jealous! lol
Thank you!
It was a pleasure!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #9
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
very nice shoe
have 2 pairs myself. wore my corks today
Yea they're comfortable too!
I'm not a big fan of the corks but still some sweet shoes