Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

AR lowers and other stuff - SE Va

Old 05-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
AR lowers and other stuff - SE Va

Hey all,
So I managed to grab some more parts than I need, and would like to start getting rid of. Prefer FTF in Charleston SC, Take cash, paypal or USPS M.O.

Lowers all sold. Mags, ammo and BCG still available. PM works best.

I have some Wolf .223 and some Remington Golden Bullet bricks for sale. Asking $40/100 of wolf and $50 per brick. PM if interested - local only due to shipping hassles.

Finally, 2 Tapco mags (Generation 2) and 4 TangoDown ARC magazines. Would like $90 for all 6.

Also have a DPMS complete BCG if you're desperate. Can't dig it out right now, but if you need it, PM me -asking $175.

2 1 LRB Arms complete lowers, using PSA kits. one lower has an ATI stock, the other is Rock River. ATI stock has approx 500 rounds of .22lr shot through it, the RR is brand new. Asking $350/ea or $650 600/both. Willing to trade for a like new Gen 4 Glock 23.

SOLD Second is an LMT complete lower. You know these are some of the highest quality parts available. Has Magpul handle. Only 100 rounds fired! Asking $600 525 FTF or $625 550shipped. What looks like a scratch is a scuff - no anodizing is rubbed off.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
blt2tuk is on a distinguished road
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
What's up with the mags and ammo?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2tuk View Post
What's up with the mags and ammo?
What do you mean?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #6
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
shipping through ups main facility is easy for ammo not sure about guns....fyi...if you change your mind
Long guns are okay if declared.
Handguns are where it gets touchy and must be FedEx overnight.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:13 AM   #7
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in mags and ammo. Just wondering what the prices are for them?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:35 AM   #8
Quote:
I'm interested in mags and ammo. Just wondering what the prices are for them?
Theyre listed. $90 takes all six mags, the ammo is FTF only. Where in NC are you? Ill be willing to drive a bit to meet up, but only about an hour or so, just due to baby sitter issues.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm around the Asheville area. Sorry for some reason tapatalk doesn't show all o the post sometimes for some dumb reason. I hopped on the pc and seen the price. Let me know if your within reasonable distance
Old 05-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #10
Quote:
I'm around the Asheville area. Sorry for some reason tapatalk doesn't show all o the post sometimes for some dumb reason. I hopped on the pc and seen the price. Let me know if your within reasonable distance
Makes sense.

We're about 400 miles apart

I don't mind mailing the mags, but the ammo probably won't happen.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:29 AM   #11
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
USPS flat rate for the ammo? I know u can ship ammo ups. I've never had a problem out of them about it. May just want to check and see what they say
Old 05-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #12
Quote:
USPS flat rate for the ammo? I know u can ship ammo ups. I've never had a problem out of them about it. May just want to check and see what they say
USPS wont ship ammo, and UPS is just too much hassle to get to with my work hours.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #13
Bump
Old 05-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #14
bump
Old 05-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #15
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure you don't want to deal with the "hassle" of shipping the ammo?
Old 05-31-2013, 06:03 PM   #16
Quote:
Are you sure you don't want to deal with the "hassle" of shipping the ammo?
Yep. Especially since I'd have to charge more to cover the expense of shipping it.

But, I'll be driving to S. Carolina next month, if someone wants to meet along I-95.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #17
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
What part of sc are you heading to?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #18
bump, lowered prices. Make an offer!
Old 06-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
bump
Old 06-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #20
bump