Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

freestyle GT bicycle and Vision Skateboard

Old 05-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
freestyle GT bicycle and Vision Skateboard

hey guys been cleaning out my attic......I've had these since I was a kid, the GT is a 1985 model (best I remember) and the Gonz skateboard I think was from '86???...I'm looking to sell both of them and thought this might catch the eyes of some collectors. I think shipping would be pretty expensive though...if anybody out there is interested or can put me in contact with someone that might know a approx. value...please let me know...I've seen some similar bikes and boards on Ebay at crazy high prices....not looking to get rich but would like to find someone that would be interested in a fair price......thx anybody.

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
freestyle GT bicycle and Vision Skateboard-228526_105742772846512_7915036_n.jpg   freestyle GT bicycle and Vision Skateboard-229049_105742676179855_5791497_n.jpg  
Old 05-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like it.. What's a ballpark price you are looking for?
Old 05-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #3
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Very much like the Gonzo
Old 05-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #4
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Read this on the bike..

http://www.vintagebmx.com/community/...t27043512.html
Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
prices

i'm shooting for 500 on the bike and 300 on the board....i'm purely basing that off of what I've seen on ebay....similar bikes were "trying" to be sold for a few thousand....and boards roughly maybe 200 but in a lot worse condition than mine....I bought both of these brand new when I was a kid, with money I saved up....I still even have receipts!!!....like I say, i'm not trying to get rich off of them, but I think those prices may be fair to collectors.....i'm open to any feedback though...I may be way over-shooting what they may actually sell for...and then shipping may kill it.

if anybodys interested or knows someone that might be please let me know...these things don't need to be in my attic forever

thanks for the info guys
Old 05-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #6
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the bike... But my banker will deny me... Good luck with the sale.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #7
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.

Interested in both.

Chris
Old 05-29-2013, 10:37 AM   #11
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... couple days late! haha
Old 05-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #12
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Man that board was SWEET.