Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS Montbell Jupiter Dome 4 Season Tent

Old 05-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
FS Montbell Jupiter Dome 4 Season Tent

Montbell Jupiter Dome, 3 man 4 season tent under 7 pounds. I think I've talked about it before in here. Trying to sell it, new it was 1100. Literally made for everest. I've had it out in 80mph winds and -40 temps and its a champ. Make an offer if you'd like, but I can't let it go for nothing, I'd rather just hold onto it if I can't get what I want out. Looking for 500 bucks for it. I have two sets of poles and a dry bag that the tent stores in.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump! Will also consider trades, truck part and shotguns mostly
Old 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Not in the market but I'll give a free bump.

My friend has this tent and I've spent a few nights in it. It's bomber.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #4
Purveyor of Fun

Thanks man! Yeah, that's actually what I've always referred to it as haha. Sets up with mittens on in about 5 minutes tops. I see you're in CO, have you been to their flagship store in boulder then? I'd love to check that out.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun

Ttt
Old 06-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun

Bumpity bump
Old 06-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
Purveyor of Fun

Someone needs this tent
Old 08-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #8
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
You're trying to take away all my mod money, aren't you?
Old 08-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
Purveyor of Fun

Haha shoot me a text, we'll talk. Local deal beats shipping any day.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I'll think it over. I don't know if its something I really need at the moment. I may feel differently when snow starts flying though. . I have a buddy that would buy it immediately if he hadn't just started school again. I'll send him this lik too just in case.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:54 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun

Yeah feel free to pass it along. Sooner I sell this the sooner I get my snorkel.