Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Cleaning out the Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaning out the Garage

First round of things. Prices are OBO as I am just trying to clear the garage out but all proceeds are going to top ramen. Located in Temecula/Murrieta are, no shipping at this point, sorry fellas.

ITEMS:

Fender replica guitar with bag, stand, digital tuner and crate amp. $60

Old school Spyder paintball gun with 6+1 pod harness, 20oz tank w/remote coil, bag, mask, and cleaning supplies. $40

CBR600RR OEM front fender, black, from 05-06. Light scratches used as spare for the track. $40

K&N filter for 2008 Honda Civic Si model. $20

K&N filter for 07-08 CBR600RR. $20

R/C helicopter small- fully functional with charger $40

R/C helicopter larger- fully functional with upgraded aluminum parts, spare blades, virtual PC flight program and charger $60

Hollywood brand bike rack. Can hold up to 3 bikes without rubbing, 4 if you cram it. Has mounts for other bikes and straps. 2' receiver. $80

Slingshot- great for pesky varmint or neighborhood kids destroying your lawn. $20.

Trailer chock with carriage bolts- $10

PICTURES:

Linky - Click Here
Old 05-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
How does the trailer stand work? I'm looking at the picture and its not making sense to me..
Old 05-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
That's my bad, I should have called it a chock in the first place. Basically it bolts to the floor if a trailer with 4 carriage bolts. The front wheel then rolls into the stand and gets locked in place. I think I've seen a similar model at harbor freight.

http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcy...ock-69026.html

Products Discussed in this Thread