Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

TACO KEYCHAIN

Old 05-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation TACO KEYCHAIN

I have a super rare TACO keychain. Only 3 were made and I was fortunate enough to receive one. It's in brand new condition. I kind of hate to see it go but I've decided to sell it.

$20

Attached Thumbnails
TACO KEYCHAIN-kc1.jpg   TACO KEYCHAIN-kc2.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump...
Old 06-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine

Still available...
Old 06-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit beefs alive!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #5
Banned
liloscar is on a distinguished road
liloscar's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 33166
Old 06-26-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by liloscar View Post
How much shipped to 33166

warning OP, this tard joined today and is just swarming the for sale section offering to buy everything. possible scammer
Old 06-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
Banned
erfuelte is on a distinguished road
erfuelte's Tacoma Gallery
-__-
Old 06-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfuelte View Post
-__-
Hey welcome back
Old 06-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Hey welcome back
and hes gone again lol
Old 07-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #10
Taco Vending Machine

LOL. Thanks for the heads up earlier in the thread. I am alive, but have been EXTREMELY busy dealing with orders. Long days have gotten things better here, but I still have some large items to get out and a ton of carrier bearing brackets.

On the list...Tundra sliders, Tacoma sliders, 1st gen rear bumper, four street style 4 links, a zillion cb brackets and about 4 or 5 block ubolt kits. I need help here but simply can't afford it.

I don't think the economy has gotten any better. I've been experiencing another slow down in fresh orders that are so important to keep things flowing and the stress level low.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
Ghostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to behold

Ghostrider757's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.