Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Elk Antler Dog Chews

Old 06-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #41
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Kado approves
Attachment 216001
Nice! Glade he enjoys it, I can only imagine how tasty they are!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #42
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
Nice! Glade he enjoys it, I can only imagine how tasty they are!
Kali hasnt put hers down yet. Thanks again tana
Old 06-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #43
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Charlie went nuts when he got his

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #44
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Good to hear guys, let me know how long they last ya, mine still hasnt chewed a full one in over a year.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #45

Yamaha Dave. And mak90 sent out today, thanks!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #46
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome ill post pics of my partner in crime enjoying these...

So curious question? Do you hunt elk or how do you come buy these magical antlers?
Old 06-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Awesome ill post pics of my partner in crime enjoying these...

So curious question? Do you hunt elk or how do you come buy these magical antlers?
I do hunt elk, but these horns have came from this years sheds in the woods. Lots and lots of time, effort, and miles on my feet and Taco. Makes getting out deep in the woods alot easier if your looking for something.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #48
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Two larges one and sending PM
My English bulldog goes through chews in no time so I will see how long these last.
No elk in the south so this will be different for him
Old 06-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #49
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
My Huskies loves these.

PM me please
Old 06-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #50
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine do, chewing on them as I type... Not sure about flavor haven't got the chance to try one myself, but they do provide lots of protein and tend to last a couple months.
I wouldn't want to try one.. Lol

I have a shih tzu (Small) and a golden retriever (Good size). Would they be ok eating these?
Old 06-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
I wouldn't want to try one.. Lol

I have a shih tzu (Small) and a golden retriever (Good size). Would they be ok eating these?
Never seen a smaller dog chewing on them because im never around them, cant imagine the dog having a problem though. I have a golden/lab mix, my roommate has a purebred golden, and my father has 2 purebreds also and they love them.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #52
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Are the elk antlers tougher than white tail antlers? My dog ate one up in close to a week.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:56 AM   #53
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Would two large fit in one of the flat rate boxes?
Old 06-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayysere View Post
Would two large fit in one of the flat rate boxes?
They do indeed.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Are the elk antlers tougher than white tail antlers? My dog ate one up in close to a week.
In guessing there around the same density, although elk antlers are a lot thicker generally. It also depends on if the whitetail antler was a fresh shed or kill (not one that had been sitting on the ground for over a year) because it will be a lot softer if it is not fresh.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #56
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In guessing there around the same density, although elk antlers are a lot thicker generally. It also depends on if the whitetail antler was a fresh shed or kill (not one that had been sitting on the ground for over a year) because it will be a lot softer if it is not fresh.
I'll let you know something in the next week or so.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #57
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason wouldnt let me PM you but put me down for 2 smalls zip code 31523

priv msg me and we can exchange info

hopefully my bull terrier will make this last she went threw my spare tire in one day and was shitting it out two hours later

thanks lol
Old 06-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
for some reason wouldnt let me PM you but put me down for 2 smalls zip code 31523

priv msg me and we can exchange info

hopefully my bull terrier will make this last she went threw my spare tire in one day and was shitting it out two hours later

thanks lol
PM sent
Old 06-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #59
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent, will post pics of my dogs fighting over them when they arrive
Old 06-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #60
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Any reports on how long these last with heavy chewers? Always wanted to try one from the store but the price scares me away as my Aussie murders some bones.

Havnt had any smaller antlered deer in years so I dont have any sitting around for him to try.