Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Elk Antler Dog Chews

Old 06-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #81
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
I found some shed deer antlers for the dog once, now when we are hunting he will sometimes deviate off course and pick up a shed antler. lol

I let him keep what he finds though. He ends up grinding them into sharp edges/points sometimes, so I have to file them back down into a blunt edge/point.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #82
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
I found some shed deer antlers for the dog once, now when we are hunting he will sometimes deviate off course and pick up a shed antler. lol

I let him keep what he finds though. He ends up grinding them into sharp edges/points sometimes, so I have to file them back down into a blunt edge/point.
Wish my dog did that, he usually walks right over them! Looks like you got a pointer though, quite the sniffer on those guys.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #83
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Darrin
imDARRIN's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I purchased on of these at a local pet shop for roughly $35 about 4mo ago for my retriever and beagle. Between the two they've only dented it. This is a GREAT deal considering I would say the size I picked is a large-medium looking at your scale. Will be subb'ing for future purchase.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #84
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
So far so good. Looks like it gonna last a while Not so much the basketball he just ripped a softball size hole into

Old 06-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #85
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
my dog loves these...can't find hers though, think she hid it lol
Old 06-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #86
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Would 3 large ship in the same package?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #87
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayysere View Post
Would 3 large ship in the same package?
Yessir, PM me if you're interested.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #88
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
Wish my dog did that, he usually walks right over them! Looks like you got a pointer though, quite the sniffer on those guys.
Quite the sniffer indeed. I have had a lot of them, none as good as this one. He's going to be bred.

But I highly recommend these kind of chews. Those ones you get from the pet stores are way overpriced. I chuckle a bit every time I see them being purchased there.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #89

Bump, got some that are ready to ship if anyone's interested.
James
Old 07-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #90
Does not suffer fools lightly
linzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud of

Name: Linzy
linzy77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
Bump, got some that are ready to ship if anyone's interested.
James
I will take 2 large and 2 mediums pls.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #91
Callahan2010 is on a distinguished road
Army: Diesel Mechanic
Callahan2010's Tacoma Gallery
Dog chews

Can I get two larges? Please send me contact info and where to send payment.
Thank you.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
can I get one of the medium ones? my boxer will love this
Quote:
Originally Posted by linzy77 View Post
I will take 2 large and 2 mediums pls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callahan2010 View Post
Can I get two larges? Please send me contact info and where to send payment.
Thank you.
Sent you guys PM's a couple days ago, did you guys get them?
Old 08-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #93
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
And bump for you trying to put some extra cash in your pocket
Old 08-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Pm sent
And bump for you trying to put some extra cash in your pocket
Thanks man! Unfortunately I just lost my job, so extra cash is just cash for me now. I'm down in Colorado till Sunday but I will be able to send some out early next week.
Thanks
James
Old 08-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #95
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
PM when you're back in town. I need some more for my little buddy!
Old 08-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
PM when you're back in town. I need some more for my little buddy!
Will do!
James
Old 08-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #97
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
still got any?
Old 08-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #98
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get 2 large and 2 mediums when you get back? Just shoot me a pm.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #99

Back in town, PMs sent/replied. Thanks guys!
James
Old 08-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #100

Gabassman and afd23a sent out this morning, thanks guys!
James