Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Elk Antler Dog Chews

Old 08-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #101
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Gabassman and afd23a sent out this morning, thanks guys!
James
Old 08-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #102
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait. He looks so excited
Attached Thumbnails
Elk Antler Dog Chews-image.jpg  
Old 08-23-2013, 02:35 AM   #103
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
PM replied.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #104
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
Gabassman and afd23a sent out this morning, thanks guys!
James
Here's our shepherd enjoying one of his. He loves them and hasn't destroyed them so far. Thanks!

Old 08-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #105
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
happy happy happy.
Attached Thumbnails
Elk Antler Dog Chews-image.jpg  
Old 08-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #106
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent, can't wait!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:19 AM   #107
Ngotoma is on a distinguished road
Ngotoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 08-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #108
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent a pm your way for two large if you have them....thanks!!
Old 08-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #109
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Payment sent for 1 Large & 1 Small
Old 09-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #110

Got em' thanks! I don't know what is in these things but my little buddy LOVES them and it keeps him from gnawing on my door. Thank you!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #111
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
I got 2 of these a couple months ago and my boy is still working on the first. He'll go to town on it for a while then leave it alone for a few days, or longer if he misplaces it. But when it turns up again he goes back to town!
Old 09-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #112
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
I want 3 more, is the same deal ok?? You ever come by a base thats close to straight &16 to 18 in. long let me know. Need a handle for something.. Thanks Jim..
This
Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #113
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
I've not heard of these, is there no choking hazard on these?
Does the dog eat the whole thing?

I think I'd like to try some, well for my dog, lol.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #114
Ngotoma is on a distinguished road
Ngotoma's Tacoma Gallery
TY again, my little min pin loves the sucker and takes it with her everywhere around the house. Also gave the medium one to my cousin's dog and hasn't really stop chewing it for the past 3 day.s
Old 09-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #115
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
This
Ill keep my eyes out
Old 09-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
I've not heard of these, is there no choking hazard on these?
Does the dog eat the whole thing?

I think I'd like to try some, well for my dog, lol.
Never heard o a dog choking on one, they ten not to splinter like beef bones.
Again I've never seen one do it, but certainly heard of it, depends on how aggressive the pooch is on it I guess.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #117

Thanks for the feedback all.
James
Old 09-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #118
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda iffy about how well my picky dog would like one of these. Seems most people have decent results. Are most of the bones full or cut in half for easy access to marrow?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #119
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Kinda iffy about how well my picky dog would like one of these. Seems most people have decent results. Are most of the bones full or cut in half for easy access to marrow?
First off, my dog is very picky about toys but he loves antlers. When I gave him one that was cut in half, it upset his stomach because he just ate the marrow right out of it and all the gristle messed him up. He just gets whole antlers now but he loves them.

And on choking, I've never had an antler splinter (my dog is a pitbull so he is pretty aggressive with his) and I just throw them away when I think it gets small enough to swallow it whole.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:08 AM   #120
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Op sent you a pm the other day?